Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Moosie's 2008 triathlon

Good job Moosie and 1-pointer on the race. I agree, the McDonald's shot is a classic. If I knew how to swim, bike, or run, I might give it a try next year.

Man, that's one well earned ribbon and medal there, make sure you frame that or hang it somewhere where you won't loose it. It must be great memories. Plannin on doing it again, woah, that's amazing, but sure sounds healthy. Congratulations to both of you!

I must say I am proud of Both of you guys! What ever anyone says about people and their Internet Friends, I like this bunch the Best! Congrats to both of ya'll. You both could whoop Mike Phelps ass in the Belly Flop! John

I'm glad you didn't die. I was looking the in obituaries this morning to see if you made it or not. P.S. don't ever wear spandex again.

NAHHHH I owned a "Unicycle" at the $700 mark, for the extra $240 I bought a bike. Heck, I've always wanted a $1,000 bike...... |oo

Race results are in. I just didn't know the website I guess. Here is my results :

Oscar WILLIAMSON II
NAMPA ID USA
Class: Sprint Clydesdale
Swim: 00:23:05.810
min/100yd: 00:03:04.8
T1: 00:04:07.500
Bike: 00:52:43.800
mph: 16.2
T2 00:01:45.600
Run: 00:29:22.900
min/mi: 00:09:28.7
Total Time: 01:51:05.6
Back: +00:11:49.5
Penalities: +00:00:00.000

I was 71 Over all and 2nd in the Clysdale division. 12 minutes behind the first guy. I guess I should not have been text messaging and eating big macs ;)

WELL.... I own a NEW BIKE ....... :BLEEP:|oo|oo:BLEEP::rolleyes:|oo

I hope you liked the color. Congrats to both you and 1-pointer. I may have to get off my fat ass now and work out.

Nemont

PS Have you checked if your home owners will cover the bike?

You guys know me, I don't get Bent over little things. As long as people are healthy all's well. So I'm not going to cry over spilt milk, or ....a $1,000 bike I didn't want ;) It's just tougher times now but we'll move on. I'll buy a Bike rack as well :D

I looked into the Insurance and had a $500 deductable. The bike would sell used for $775(ish) and their replacement cost is $699. My ins. would buy the bike for $699 at my %500 deductable but my rates would go up $80 a year on the home owners. So over 3 years would be out $240 to save $200. Pluss, I'd still have to pay out of pocket the fixing cost. So... I bit the bullet and now own a bike.

Good news is I WON $20 from Oak :p I mean really, you can't pay for real life entertainment like this.... Well, I can I guess :(

Looks like I'll be doing more in the future though, Heck, I have all the equipment now !!! BUUUahahah !!

Congrats to both of you!!!!! Thats awesome that you got 20 bucks from Oak too.. haha!!! Hope that fugger pays up.

Show us a pic of the garage... it had to do some damage to the door frame.. DOH!!!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back