Moosie's 2008 triathlon

ARCAT- No beer provided by the race. Rexburg isn't 'beer friendly'... However, I could probably talk my wife into have a cooler stashed somewhere near the finish! :D

JB- I would place any bets if I were you...

1_pointer

JB- I would place any bets if I were you...

You'll be able to spit nails, kid.

Like the guy says, you're gonna eat
lightning and you're gonna crap thunder!

You're gonna become
a very dangerous person.

I'm registered............ (Or retarded, Whatever).

Date & Time: 08/15/09
Location: Rexburg, ID - Rainbow Lake Campground & Madison High School
Purchased at: 01/19/09
Category: Sprint Distance - Individual
Name: Oscar Williamson II

See you there Pointer, Apply while there are styill openings !!!

ERSS, I'm sure we'll see you prior to the Race but if not, Looking forward in seeing you there !!

And other Suckers ?

I'm in. Just registered. Did my first workout too. Walked the dog across the field in the back of my house. About half a mile. Oh yeah, I'm ready...

Are we doing the short or long version? Going to be tough for me to drive up there 28 hours to do the short version. Hey can one of you guys pick me up at the airport and receive my bike If I fly and ship my bike?

How about wetsuits. do I need one?

Short for me..... There is a couple guys from here going.

Me, Ryan, Lanson, Shane, and Justin......

Sounds like there is going to be a few people that I know there. I might have to give it a little more then last year.

Earlier this week I drove by the Gym on the Way to McDonalds. I know it doesn't sound like much but it's a start !!!

Arcat, I will come Pick you up and drive you around. Let me know what you want to do. I can even arange for Sleeping quarters if you don't mind sleeping on the floor :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back