Montana Toad...

If you end up taking him, please tell "everyone" you shot him on the other side of the highway. Good Luck!

WHAT??? Is that thing for real? You know you can't hunt in Yellowstone right? Good luck, I hope to see some pics of you with it and the story along with it.

If I take him it'll be a long time before I tell anyone anything...I'll be on cloud nine...probably just sit around with a stupid grin on my face for weeks after that. Honestly, there's at least 3 bulls that I know of that are over 400 in the immediate area I'm hunting and I'd be happy with anything over 350. I had one the other day just sit there and look at me from 50 yards away...no camo, straw stetson glowing in the sun, me sticking out like a sore thumb...he just kinda moseyed out of there as if I were no particular concern at all. I'm sure his attitude will change once my bow is in my hands though.

I received a picture of that bull and his buddies about a week ago. What an incredible bull. His buddies aren't that bad either. Good luck. Hope to see pictures later.

If I had my eye on a bull like that the last thing I'd do is post it on a web site like this until it was on the ground with my arrow in it. That thing is a beast.

My gawd, you could wear a tape measure out on that thing.
I hope you’ve got domed ceilings in your house.

The existence of this bull isn't a secret to those that live in the area, and anyone that wants to take him home better have the right tag to punch. I figured you guys would like to see his picture and dream about harvesting one like him, 'cause dreaming is what got me started on this whole thing many, many moons ago. I've been putting in for this tag for a long time...

those of us that DONT know what unit you have are really having a tough time with this....

Good luck man...I'd love to see you post up a big smile and that bull on the ground...

I appreciate all the good wishes guys. I'll do my best to put him on the ground and should I accomplish that, you'll get the pics and the story right here. Thanks.

I cried a little when I seen the pic of this awesome bull... :( Just breaks my hear that I dont have a bull tag of any type and!!

Sorry about my last post. The pic got me a lil flustered!! Its supposed to say "Just breaks my heart that I dont have a bull tag of any type"

Back