Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Montana results Big 3

Looks like more points for goat and moose, also. Damn!

Good thing I apply in other states. If I only counted on my home state of MT, I might have to stay home more in the fall.

It won't be a fantasy when my goat tag results are posted. It's my year.. I'm feeling it.

I think its my turn to draw a second goat tag.

You're right.....I'm not drawing a sheep tag this year. Only a goat. Maybe a Moose as well.

I guess the fact that I now have 8 goat bonus points.. compared to 7 a couple hours ago.... isn't the best sign.

Looks like more points for goat and moose, also. Damn!

Good thing I apply in other states. If I only counted on my home state of MT, I might have to stay home more in the fall.

I am not worthy. I drew a goat tag in 2000 on my second time ever putting in. Had to wait 7 year to apply again, and what do you know....I will be goat hunting this fall in MT. I have heard these goat hunts are pretty cool.:D

Successful
2008 GOAT LICENSE (XXX-00)
SUCCESSFUL
District XXX-00 was your 1st choice for the ‘2008 Goat License’ Drawing.

Big Fin helped me a ton in '00. I can't thank you enough for giving me the bug. I hope to put another X on your maps.

Sorry, a little gittey.

2007 Kodiak goat
2008 Montana goat
2009 BC goat

life is sweet.....

Miller:

Good deal for you. Congrats.

I have another friend who called today to tell me that he drew the same unit. He helped me on my hunt, then he drew in '99, and now he drew again this year. I think he will try with his bow this time.

Gathering quite a herd of goats on the wall, aren't you?

Giddy? Only a really gay person would use a term like that.

I'm assuming gittey is the equivilent? ;)

I'll admit I'm jealous. Almost booked an AK goat hunt for this fall two weeks ago, but thought better of it.

Holy Crap Craig! And I thought I was sccaaaaareeewwed for a goat again in my life! All I have to do is wait 4 more years and I get to draw one!

What unit dude?

E

Congrats on the tag!

Nothing for me. Just as well, I didn't want to have to quit my job to go hunting this fall. :)

Back