Montana Moose Sheep and Goat results!!

Nothing for me... how realistic is getting called for the bison hunt roster? I have #376.

Well I now have more preference points for Sheep & Goat! You guys watch out next year will be better. Is the true meaning to this that the one with the most bonus points wins when they die?
Actually I think the bonus point system is a scam to get more money. The same with the change in the application fee with the fee doubled and the initial cost to apply very inexpensive so many more people apply with a what the heck attitude I might as well put in, it's cheap.
Anyway that's just my take on it I'm sure some would disagree.
Dan

My Dad, Brother, Wife, 2 nephews and I applied for sheep...NOTHING. 0-6
My 2 nephews and I applied for goat...NOTHING 0-3
My Dad, Brother, 2 nephews and I applied for moose...NOTHING.0-5

Range from 2 points-max points depending on species and applicant age.

Cant complain though, have done well in the past.

Good thing my wife is still working from home. She was able to perform CPR and revive me after I found out I drew a goat tag. As they say, 27th time is a charm. I just hope my neighbor got something...he's been striking out on Special Tags for something like 40 years.

Nothing for me or my boy, I’m banking on a 399-00 cow elk tag for myself and region 7 pronghorn buck tags for us.

Yeap kicked in the nuts for a 15th time and counting. Probably it for me this year as the other states I'm waiting on are even worse odds.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back