Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana Elk Proposals with Director Hank Worsech

Give me any one problem we face on gods green earth and I will tell you how Kelly Clarkson is in some way a part of it.

From over crowding on colorado otc elk units to the intellectual reduction of music, Kelly is there.

Kelly Clarkson is responsible for the intellectual reduction of music? Doesn’t she sing Country (oops, Pop)?
There’s gonna be a good song coming when she finds out the woofs done ate all the elk and the river, She’s a goin dry and we gonna have to drive drunk to pick her up from prison because our pickup truck ran out of gas and we couldn’t get to the train station.

Have a little faith. Country music might be an overgrazed dust bowl in an intellectual desert but she’s got the cold clear waters of the Big Sky State for inspiration now, friend. What don’t kill ya make ya stronger.

Last edited:
Kelly Clarkson is responsible for the intellectual reduction of music? Doesn’t she sing Country (oops, Pop)?
There’s gonna be a good song coming when she finds out the woofs done ate all the elk and the river, She’s a goin dry and we gonna have to drive drunk to pick her up from prison because our pickup truck ran out of gas and we couldn’t get to the train station.

Have a little faith. Country music might be an overgrazed dust bowl in an intellectual desert but she’s got the cold clear waters of the Big Sky State for inspiration now, friend. What don’t kill ya make ya stronger.
This is going to end in a PR nightmare for her. "Kelly Clarkson's career killed by elk hunters", National Enquirer....when asked how this happened Gerald Martin said "it was spot n stalk hunt, didn't even need my swaros. She was already wounded by a series of poorly performing songs so we felt this was an opportunity to do the right thing for the her, the state of Montana where her home is now for sale, the music industry, and quite frankly the world."

Last edited:
Burning man, best country song by far. Dierks Bently. Currently. Enter the sandman for rock.

So I'am understanding this correctly. The billionaires and land owners control FWP. Forcing regs down the throat of the public. When alot of knowledgeable people calling it out. Sending comments and voicing there opionon on current topic. Seems corupt and in my opionon, the public will not tolerate it. Everyone knows what this is about. It is a ploy for private, residents, and non residents to hunt and kill trophy bulls every year. Call it what it is. A shame by landowners, moga, and billionaires not millionaire's. A crime against the public hunter in Montana.

Greatest thing i heard so far. Randy newberg, saying why not give out unlimited cow elk tags for private. Kills alot of elk to meet objective.

Tried to use paragraphs and complete sentence. Please sick greenhorn on me, If screwed up. I know he has a cory Jacobsen rmef video he can sell in my username.

Burning man, best country song by far. Dierks Bently. Currently. Enter the sandman for rock.

So I'am understanding this correctly. The billionaires and land owners control FWP. Forcing regs down the throat of the public. When alot of knowledgeable people calling it out. Sending comments and voicing there opionon on current topic. Seems corupt and in my opionon, the public will not tolerate it. Everyone knows what this is about. It is a ploy for private, residents, and non residents to hunt and kill trophy bulls every year. Call it what it is. A shame by landowners, moga, and billionaires not millionaire's. A crime against the public hunter in Montana.

Greatest thing i heard so far. Randy newberg, saying why not give out unlimited cow elk tags for private. Kills alot of elk to meet objective.

Tried to use paragraphs and complete sentence. Please sick greenhorn on me, If screwed up. I know he has a cory Jacobsen rmef video he can sell in my username.
Nicely done, Unlucky. Be watching your mailbox for the GREENHORN CERTIFICATE OF HUNTTALK GED. After your outstanding completion of the recent crash course, you will be awarded recognition by the Commission on Friday, Feb 4th, at FWP HQ, Helena.

Man been waiting for worsucks, approval rating. Can't wait, what if i refuse to shake hands with the governor or and FWP.

Maybe they let me shoot a cow elk on 454 law cant wait. I hope rmef does a video on my conservation hunt. That would be grand.

No, I would be myself. No handshake. Poor representative of montana. What we expect. A so called republican. I didnt vote for him. But a republican. All the warning signs there, but MT loves ther reb. Need true montana people, to represent montana. Not bought pieces of chit.

Somebody needs to keep a quality track of all this. How people vote. Prob be there last time in office. Represent montana not the billionaires.

All u have to do, is post and show true details to the public. Fwp a joke, look at what they propising. Facts. Science.

Biggest thing is looking at fwp mule deer management on public land. Everyone can relate to that.

2nd look at elk hunting state wide. Total joke. Give out endless tags. Private dictates elk objective numbers. Killing a bull elk should not be easy but should not be bought.

Biggest thing is, u have to give something to take something. Giving up mule deer hunting a yr or 2 or more. Elk hunting yr round cow tag. Bull tag every so often. Just look at the resource and and demand. Base it off wildlife not $$$. Figure a way to make all successful. What is going on is not working.

All u have to do, is post and show true details to the public. Fwp a joke, look at what they propising. Facts. Science.

Biggest thing is looking at fwp mule deer management on public land. Everyone can relate to that.

2nd look at elk hunting state wide. Total joke. Give out endless tags. Private dictates elk objective numbers. Killing a bull elk should not be easy but should not be bought.
Following your posts is like trying to watch a bouncy ball in a clothes dryer.

Biggest thing is, u have to give something to take something. Giving up mule deer hunting a yr or 2 or more. Elk hunting yr round cow tag. Bull tag every so often. Just look at the resource and and demand. Base it off wildlife not $$$. Figure a way to make all successful. What is going on is not working.
Com'on what happened to the complete sentences... don't backslide.

It was lowered to three during the previous (2019) legislative session. Prior to 2019, the landowner didn't get to pick any of the "public" hunters outside of their one tag (which could be themselves, direct family, or employee). Since 2019, the landowner has been permitted to pick one of the hunters from the list of permit holders.

Respectfully, that's not correct. Here's the bill from Representative Logey that dealt with the 2019 session: https://leg.mt.gov/bills/2019/billpdf/HB0043.pdf

I helped get this bill passed.

Back