MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Montana Elk Proposals with Director Hank Worsech

There he is!
Don’t kid yourself.....I/we have been watching and reading all of it. Many of you have very valid concerns and statements definitely. I’m not in agreement with unlimited in some of these areas, and when I say “some”..the other areas I don’t know anything about, so why would I chime in?

Nicely done, Unlucky. Be watching your mailbox for the GREENHORN CERTIFICATE OF HUNTTALK GED. After your outstanding completion of the recent crash course, you will be awarded recognition by the Commission on Friday, Feb 4th, at FWP HQ, Helena.
It looks like the GREENHORN CERTIFICATE OF HUNTTALK GED is likely to be rescinded.

Don’t kid yourself.....I/we have been watching and reading all of it. Many of you have very valid concerns and statements definitely. I’m not in agreement with unlimited in some of these areas, and when I say “some”..the other areas I don’t know anything about, so why would I chime in?

I interpret this statement as you saying you don't agree with the unlimited in all of the areas you are familiar with. Eric's posts have indicated he believes there is already too much pressure and the elk hunting has gone downhill in many of the impacted eastern MT areas. So if that's how MOGA's VP and board district director feel, who's supporting this?

Last edited:
I interpret this statement as you saying you don't agree with the unlimited in all of the areas you are familiar with. Eric's posts have indicated he believes there is already too much pressure and the elk hunting has gone downhill in many of the impacted eastern MT areas. So if that's how MOGA's VP and board district director feel, who's supporting this shit?
The MOGA salutation says “submitted on behalf of the 500 members of MOGA”:

1643843669667.png

Could this possibly be disingenuous?

How do you supposed UPOM came to that conclusion? The Department warm them of that? Other "friendly" Commissioners warn them of that? Whatever the manner, we'll likely never know.

I just emailed them and thanked them for listening with diligence to the point that UPOM felt it necessary to issue a call to action to inundate these Commissioners.

If you want to email Commissioners Walsh, Cebull, and Lane to thank them for taking our comments seriously, an act seemingly incredulous to UPOM and their agents, your email might counter the complaints they will get from UPOM followers.

Walsh - [email protected]
Cebull- [email protected]
Lane - [email protected]

Anti-landowners? How cute a label. Otherwise know as the “help” to those wise, succesful, upstanding members of the property elite who are putting their palms out for handouts and pushing this stuff. They don’t just want their vote to count twice or three or ten times as much as yours. They simply DON’T GIVE A $&*% about you, not one F*%! to give! Regular people are on the outside looking in these days it seems. Many regulators DESPERATELY want into the CLUB and thus act accordingly. I’ll bet many accept “gifts” of goods/services (hunt access for themselves or family) FAR in excess of state ethics rules. Who is scouring social media to find out? Embarass the a-holes out of public life if any such thing is discovered. This crap thrives on public ignorance and tolerance.

I hope they stirred up a proper hornets nest this time. Go get ‘em Montanans!

Last edited:
Anti-landowners? How cute a label. Otherwise know as the “help” to those wise, succesful, upstanding members of the property elite who are putting their palms out for handouts and pushing this stuff. They don’t just want their vote to count twice or three or ten times as much as yours. They simply DON’T GIVE A $&*% about you, not one F*%! to give! Regular people are on the outside looking in these days it seems. Many regulators DESPERATELY want into the CLUB and thus act accordingly. I’ll bet many accept “gifts” of goods/services (hunt access for themselves or family) FAR in excess of state ethics rules. Who is scouring social media to find out? Embarass the a-holes out of public life if any such thing is discovered. This crap thrives on public ignorance and tolerance.

I hope they stirred up a proper hornets nest this time. Go get ‘em Montanans!

As far as I’m concerned, UPOM is an anti-hunting group.

Email the commissioners!

“Limited permits have been the primary driver of exploding elk populations.” 😂😂 What a bunch of clowns.

Anti-landowners? How cute a label. O
What really stood out to me too reading that. If you care about wild things in wild places and them thriving there, apparently you are anti landowner. Pretty sure I own a bunch of my own land that I love having yet I still hunt public land. Am I anti myself?

The MOGA salutation says “submitted on behalf of the 500 members of MOGA”:

View attachment 210982

Could this possibly be disingenuous?

Would be absurd to think all 500 members agree on everything. I've gotta think a good portion of the members recognize that the aggressive central/eastern MT regs would be a bad thing for a lot of folks just to benefit a vocal and influential minority.

I appreciate Big Shooter and Albus being frank about this stuff and it was probably stupid of me to put em on the spot.

Big Fin could submit the same thing except HT has more than 500 members but we certainly don't all agree on anything :)
Not a bad way to think. Something tells me they would get told to treat the moga submission 500 times and to round file the HT one

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back