Montana CAT/griz. Who ya got?

Griz. All the way! Little brother, Kitty Cats are due a reminder who's boss of MT football.

Griz stadium is special. The noise and camaraderie before and after between our Cats and Griz is gold. Though the brothers will fight a good game on the field.
'Wonder how many different ways Sytes can express that. It's as though each Sytes' endorsement wins another TD! :rolleyes:

Every year, family and friends razz the hell out of each other.
Aunt, wife, her sister, and my former are Alum UM.
Other side:
Uncle, his wife, my wife's brother and his g/f are Kitty Cats.

It's great to blast each other's side with jokes, turned to memes.

T'is the season as each year in the past. Wife received this one last eve:

images

It's game on! Haha!

Always buy rounds for the Kittens when in the Zoo. All in good spirit. Win / lose. Always good sports. All in good fun.

As a college football 🏈 die hard and new to Montana, and after months of deliberation I have chosen MSU Bobcats as my Montana team 2nd to Oregon Ducks 🦆, reasoning behind it there closer than the Griz to my house and I’ve been to a concert at the field house at MSU and the kids should me some respect when I was at the concert. In between the first and second show they had to clear out the whole front of the stage where we are at all been watching the concert and I was on the front row dead center in the stage because they had to move overhead lighting for the second concert and they didn’t want anything falling and when they said we can come back all the Montana State University students I was watching with said clear that spot that one’s for Chris and they made a way for me to get back right where I was originally at instead of just being a free-for-all to whatever you could get for the second show because there was no assigned seating , that that impressed me with those students , Which is enough of a reason for me.

Cats 35
Griz 24

As a college football 🏈 die hard and new to Montana, and after months of deliberation I have chosen MSU Bobcats as my Montana team 2nd to Oregon Ducks 🦆, reasoning behind it there closer than the Griz to my house and I’ve been to a concert at the field house at MSU and the kids should me some respect when I was at the concert. In between the first and second show they had to clear out the whole front of the stage where we are at all been watching the concert and I was on the front row dead center in the stage because they had to move overhead lighting for the second concert and they didn’t want anything falling and when they said we can come back all the Montana State University students I was watching with said clear that spot that one’s for Chris and they made a way for me to get back right where I was originally at instead of just being a free-for-all to whatever you could get for the second show because there was no assigned seating , that that impressed me with those students , Which is enough of a reason for me.

Cats 35
Griz 24
Just so you know this may make you a terrible person… just when it comes to picking a team, for one day out of the year. As a Griz alum I cheer on the Cats all other days and games of the year, other than this one. I would still buy you a beer and deer hunt with you though, for what it’s worth.

We are a house divided. I am a Griz season ticket holder and my daughter is at MSU. She has tickets for the game. I still hope the Griz win.

Just so you know this may make you a terrible person… just when it comes to picking a team, for one day out of the year. As a Griz alum I cheer on the Cats all other days and games of the year, other than this one. I would still buy you a beer and deer hunt with you though, for what it’s worth.

Sounds like we’re going hunting 😎

Back