PEAX Equipment

Montana CAT/griz. Who ya got?

As a college football 🏈 die hard and new to Montana, and after months of deliberation I have chosen MSU Bobcats as my Montana team 2nd to Oregon Ducks 🦆, reasoning behind it there closer than the Griz to my house and I’ve been to a concert at the field house at MSU and the kids should me some respect when I was at the concert. In between the first and second show they had to clear out the whole front of the stage where we are at all been watching the concert and I was on the front row dead center in the stage because they had to move overhead lighting for the second concert and they didn’t want anything falling and when they said we can come back all the Montana State University students I was watching with said clear that spot that one’s for Chris and they made a way for me to get back right where I was originally at instead of just being a free-for-all to whatever you could get for the second show because there was no assigned seating , that that impressed me with those students , Which is enough of a reason for me.

Cats 35
Griz 24
Best keep east of the divide with your new allegiances there, man. ;)

Good luck today! Looking forward to enjoying my 1st Brawl of the Wild !
If you are looking for any pointers, I believe drinking either red-beer or clam-beer will get you the closest to celebrating like the masses watching the game. After typing this, I think I might make one for myself at kickoff for old times sake.

If you are looking for any pointers, I believe drinking either red-beer or clam-beer will get you the closest to celebrating like the masses watching the game. After typing this, I think I might make one for myself at kickoff for old times sake.

Never heard of a clam beer , what’s the recipe, I have to pace myself on the adult beverages during the game because I’m going to Corb Lund at the Pub Station in Billings tonight

Never heard of a clam beer , what’s the recipe, I have to pace myself on the adult beverages during the game because I’m going to Corb Lund at the Pub Station in Billings tonight
Clambeer is just Clamato instead of tomato juice in the beer - doesn’t taste as bad as it sounds, kinda like a Cesar vs a bloody mary

Pat Mcafee is the man..... pretty cool for them to come to town.

Ya , he’s the best thing to happen to gameday in a long time , Corso used to be my favorite back in the day , early 2000’s it seems like they keep him around now more as a novelty because of how much he’s age now

Also is Nick Faldo the golfer a part time resident of Bozeman? I noticed he was the guest picker today

I live less than a mile South of the stadium... still staying home and watching on tv. :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back