Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana CAT/griz. Who ya got?

It’s a touchdown! The ref said so, plus the grizz were offside , and MSU would get another play
That doesn’t mean it was a touchdown. It doesn’t mean the Griz would have stopped them on another play. It doesn’t mean that the Cats would have scored. I asked, “Was that a touchdown?” Honestly, I couldn’t tell, and felt it should stand. I don’t THINK it was, but the camera angle was poor so we couldn’t tell.

That doesn’t mean it was a touchdown. It doesn’t mean the Griz would have stopped them on another play. It doesn’t mean that the Cats would have scored. I asked, “Was that a touchdown?” Honestly, I couldn’t tell, and felt it should stand. I don’t THINK it was, but the camera angle was poor so we couldn’t tell.

You’re right there wasn’t an angle directly down the line, but knowing just the tip of the ball Has to cross the white line from the one replay you could see the the referee was standing on the white line watching down the white line I think he probably barely broke the plane before he got pushed back but once it’s called a touchdown there was nothing conclusive and there the camera angle didn’t help

Oh Schnitz!!!

Phone text is full of kitty cats thumping on big brother, Griz...

Sometimes, as mentioned earlier, gotta let the kitties win. We're good big brothers.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back