Caribou Gear

Montana CAT/griz. Who ya got?

Listening on the radio today while cutting up antelope and making sure whiskey still tastes good.
I try to be a good neighbor and I love MSU the school, but I man I hate the cats.

I still have never watched a single second of that show , And when people back in Oregon found out I was moving to Montana I’d say 80 percent of folks would say , have you seen Yellowstone , I’m like no, and then when I moved here and went to like Shiptons and bumped around other stores there’s so much Yellowstone ranch wear for sale , I’m like no !!! I’m not buying no fake ass ranch clothing.

watching this game and the Griz underperform in most aspects of things, it does seem a little ironic that Ty Gregorac is a commentator, when he was likely the best defensive coordinator that the Griz had in the last 20 years. He has to be laughing to himself inside after they turned him away - if he was coaching, I would like to think this would be less embarrassing. Also, Hauck’s special teams are pretty embarrassing. Hopefully some halftime adjustments are made….

watching this game and the Griz underperform in most aspects of things, it does seem a little ironic that Ty Gregorac is a commentator, when he was likely the best defensive coordinator that the Griz had in the last 20 years. He has to be laughing to himself inside after they turned him away - if he was coaching, I would like to think this would be less embarrassing. Also, Hauck’s special teams are pretty embarrassing. Hopefully some halftime adjustments are made….

I couldn’t believe he didn’t just kick it out of the back of the end zone he had 10 yards on everybody when I saw it go over the head I’m like he’s just gonna kick it out of the back of the Endzone then I was like what the hell was that !

It's Griz Cat not Cat Griz.
Right now it is more than just the special teams that are embarrassing for Montana! Lots of game left though.

They finally decided to walk up a safety. Why the hell are you playing two deep safeties when they have completed 0 passes?

Last edited:
Was that a touchdown? Why wasn’t the camera straight down the line?

Back