Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana CAT/griz. Who ya got?

The Griz defense is something else. Seemed the Cats couldn't adjust to a damn thing and seemed rather predictable. The Griz kicker IMO was the player that anchored the W for them today. The Cats better get their shit figured out if they want to make it past the first post season game. As much as I don't care to say this, the victory today went to the better team today.

Reactions: JEL
At least you have 2 competitive teams. The Nebraskastan cornsuckskers are a disgrace to our entire state.

Attachments

• D6F31B56-2C70-4CED-9300-80E893C5D738.jpeg
    D6F31B56-2C70-4CED-9300-80E893C5D738.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 13
I listened to the game on the Bobcat radio network coming home from a bird hunting trip. It was very enjoyable listening to them hold onto hope...until they couldn't.

After a hibernation, the Griz is back on the prowl.

Last edited:
I haven't watched a Griz/Cat game since the late 90's, but in my memory, they generally ended up about like a real fight between a grizzly and a bobcat would...

Thought I would dig this one up for 2022. Should be a great game even if the Griz are coming in as the underdog. Looks like it should be about 7 degrees out and sunny. This rivilary is one of the better ones in the nation for sure - hopefully this year doesn’t disappoint. Go Griz!

Thought I would dig this one up for 2022. Should be a great game even if the Griz are coming in as the underdog. Looks like it should be about 7 degrees out and sunny. This rivilary is one of the better ones in the nation for sure - hopefully this year doesn’t disappoint. Go Griz!
Neither will beat NDSU when it counts so who cares ?! Lol just teasing . Cats have the better team but in rivalry games who knows .

Props to MSU for what they've built over the last 20 years, but Wa Griz would be 2x the venue for college game day in my opinion.
Totally agree with this. MSU has built an incredible program over the last many many years, but having been to both venues (and many others), Washington Griz Stadium is something special to be inside of during any game, but especially the Griz Cat game.

Griz. All the way! Little brother, Kitty Cats are due a reminder who's boss of MT football.

Griz stadium is special. The noise and camaraderie before and after between our Cats and Griz is gold. Though the brothers will fight a good game on the field.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back