Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

MLB

Schwarber has a flare for the dramatic , this is going to be a hard fought series both teams are scary . Go Phillies !!

Great series. The Astros’ combined no-hitter, their great defensive plays to seal the win, Verlander finally winning a series start, and then Alvarez’s game-winning blast tonight. It was fun to watch.

Congratulations to the Astros and their fans , I’m am a lifetime Phillies fan and that Astros pitching staff was lights out. I got to watch my team much longer than I ever dreamed when the season started and I will never forget how well the Phillies played and grinned. They just came up short against a strong team !

Congrats Astros. I’m glad Philly didn’t win for the the simple fact that Bryce Harper left the Nats to go to a team that had a better chance to win the World Series and he is still winless.

Congrats Astros. I’m glad Philly didn’t win for the the simple fact that Bryce Harper left the Nats to go to a team that had a better chance to win the World Series and he is still winless.
FYI the Nats won a World Series after Brice left the next year. Brice Harper is one of the finest players in the world , he cause no problems , plays like no one else and truly respects the fans. Only a handful of players have this kind of impact in baseball.

Never dreamed I would root for the Astros, but here we are. Something about Harper just makes him hard to like.

me.jpg

Does anyone have the MLB Network? I’m curious how many games they show? I listen to a lot of Braves games on an app for an Atlantic radio station and they show games on the Bally Sports app, but it was really glitchy for me.

They show quite a few. Depends on your interest I suppose. Show the braves a lot more than the twins.

Does anyone have the MLB Network? I’m curious how many games they show? I listen to a lot of Braves games on an app for an Atlantic radio station and they show games on the Bally Sports app, but it was really glitchy for me.
I have the MLB app with single team subscription for the Braves. You can watch all the games except the ones blacked out for your area. It’s around 100 dollars a season I think.

I have the Brewers subscription on the MLB networks single-team option, I think I pay around $70 a year.

Just to be let down season after season by their “rebuilding” attempts.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back