Caribou Gear

MLB

Braves play at 11:00am my time tomorrow. I think I may “work from home” so that I can watch it.
I have to work but my wife is taking off at lunch and going to the local sports bar with her friend to watch it and get free glass mugs. NOT FAIR haha

And Celtics, Bruins.
Born in Michigan, raised in Massachusetts. Left it all, but my teams.
Watching Bruins every opportunity lately.
Funny how we keep our teams when we move. I can’t imagine switching teams.

I can't imagine being a Saints/Braves fan.
Just kidding SE.
Yeah, I love my teams.
Brady was just a long chapter.
Being a Saints fan is it’s own brand of misery. The Braves almost always put a quality team in the field.

Reactions: Hem
Tomorrow twins fans have hope. By Sunday there won’t be a need to watch any more baseball until October.

@jvanhoy @Oak, I’m really surprised Vaughn Grissom didn’t make the roster. He played great down the stretch last season when he was called up and he hit .371 in spring training. I read an article that said it was because they don’t think he is ready defensively to play SS. I have to think it’s some contract BS keeping him in the minors to save money. They just signed Arcia to a 3 year deal that only pays him $7.3M.

Here’s to another likely down season for Oakland. Maybe next year we will be in Vegas.

@jvanhoy @Oak, I’m really surprised Vaughn Grissom didn’t make the roster. He played great down the stretch last season when he was called up and he hit .371 in spring training. I read an article that said it was because they don’t think he is ready defensively to play SS. I have to think it’s some contract BS keeping him in the minors to save money. They just signed Arcia to a 3 year deal that only pays him $7.3M.
Yea I thought it was strange the other day when I saw they sent him down. Looks like Olson has been hot. Hopefully he keeps it up. Chop Chop!

Kind of surprising, but I think they felt like Arcia was a better option at short for now, and sending Grissom back down gives him playing time. Also, Hilliard or Pillar likely would have been the odd man out if Grissom was on the OD roster. Hilliard is out of options, and Pillar's contract has an opt-out if he wasn't on the OD roster.

I enjoyed the faster pace today with the pitch clock. I hope Fried’s injury isn’t too severe. Snitker said he’s headed for IL and will miss a start.

The Braves are 5-1 after a 6 game stretch on the road to start the season. Headed back to Atlanta tomorrow for the first home series already up 2.5 games over the Mets! Chop on!

Back