MLB

@jvanhoy @Oak, I’m really surprised Vaughn Grissom didn’t make the roster. He played great down the stretch last season when he was called up and he hit .371 in spring training. I read an article that said it was because they don’t think he is ready defensively to play SS. I have to think it’s some contract BS keeping him in the minors to save money. They just signed Arcia to a 3 year deal that only pays him $7.3M.
Well my comment didn’t age well and shows why I’m not a baseball manager. Arcia got hurt and Grissom got called up for another chance. He hit pretty well, but made several costly errors. Now Arcia is back and Grissom has been sent back down.

I don't know what's more disappointing? The Padres, The Bluejays or both Central Divisions

Braves starting where they left off before the break. 4-0 first inning so far from a Olson grand slam! Chop Chop!

Last edited:
Man I wish they redid the divisions. I just really want the Jays out of the AL East and to be dropped into the AL Central, I want the Jays/Tigers rivalry back

That was fun last night. The Sox were getting crushed by Strider who put up double digit k's and then Devers decided to play golf taking a ball nearly in the dirt for a ride out right in front of us and get the scoring going for the home team. Great comeback and win for the home team. Fenway sure is a magical place and glad to finally be able to experience it.

20230726_211331.jpg

That was fun last night. The Sox were getting crushed by Strider who put up double digit k's and then Devers decided to play golf taking a ball nearly in the dirt for a ride out right in front of us and get the scoring going for the home team. Great comeback and win for the home team. Fenway sure is a magical place and glad to finally be able to experience it.

View attachment 285642
Good thing it is a short porch in right, I still don't know how that ball went as far as it did.

Good thing it is a short porch in right, I still don't know how that ball went as far as it did.
The ball was just carrying like crazy in that humid hot air last night. All three homers from the sox were to right and in front of us and all three didn't look like homers off the bat and even half way thru flight. They just kept going. And it's not exactly like it's a short ride to right there, one of the deepest rights in baseball.

Now Albies homer was just crushed. That was a no doubter

The M's are exactly where I thought they'd be... too bad to be good and not bad enough to be sellers before the deadline.
Good news though! Ownership pocketed more cash than any other team last year. Including the Yankees! That's all that really matters, right? Heaven forbid they spend any of that money on a free agent like Yoshida or Semien.

Good news though! Ownership pocketed more cash than any other team last year. Including the Yankees! That's all that really matters, right? Heaven forbid they spend any of that money on a free agent like Yoshida or Semien.

I saw that... gross. But hey we signed a generational talent that is batting all of .250, with fewer ______ than last year as a rookie. Yah! Go M's.

I saw that... gross. But hey we signed a generational talent that is batting all of .250, with fewer ______ than last year as a rookie. Yah! Go M's.

I'm not too worried about Julio. Lots of great players have had sophomore slumps. Plus, he doesn't kick coolers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back