Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

But does he hunt?
I.S.E.H 2016?

He might when is not on a mission for God. You win a diaper, you win a diaper, you win a diaper, everyone here wins a diaper!!

My Lord, please send a sign to those fellows along the lines of, hey, stop wearing diapers unless you are a baby, old with a weak bladder or are in the middle of a fraternity initiation.

Wow. I guess he is a spokesperson for those "good constitutional folk" This really does get better every day. Can't wait to see what's next..........

If only all of the anti militia protesters would find a creative way to spend the weekend talking to the media.
Sport center is getting boring guess I'll switch over to Fox News. Ill keep an eye out for a bearded lady.

Well, for those few people dense enough to think that the Bundys have the interests of the people in mind in their fight for the constitution, they have really shown their true colors now:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/bun...les-and-lone-wolves-come-looking-for-trouble/

Apparently, the land they successfully free from the tyrannical U.S. Government wont be given back to the people of Harney County, but to the Bundy elected "Committee of Safety"

I sure hope they'll grant me permission to use "their" lands when the Feds hand over all public land to them. :) LOL

This whole incident has a movie written all over it....a spoof movie starring Leslie Nielsen.

"You unleashed a lethal freakin’ warrior,”

Quote of the day for me.

Yeah, that one made me laugh. I was waiting, any second now, he was going to bust out his Green Beret moves, or at least something akin to MMA. Perhaps it occurred after the County Sheriff video stopped, they must have not wanted people to be inspired by the "lethal freakin' warrior".

What an absolute tool...

I think they're doing this right, gather all the trash in one place, then take it out.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back