Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Militia takes over wildlife refuge headquarters

Yep. Apparently he got ran over (his head) as a child and has nerve damage from it.

But the other guy, with the beard who seems to be the face of the operation, he's a Bundy too, right? He's Ammon? Just trying to get these players straight.

If you guys get a chance to listen to Rinella's newest podcast, he goes on a pretty good rant about the situation for the first 15 minutes or so of it.

He did give a good summation, and I still really think this is just being allowed to fester, so certain parties (insert whatever party you like) can use it as an example of how unreasonable the other side is when they give speeches. It is becoming almost comically obvious that this is just a big production meant to get everyone all riled up. The idea that Cliven Bundy is the mastermind behind anything is laughable.

He also introduced me to the word "Dick-shine"; which I don't understand the precise meaning, but gather is a derogatory term for an unsavory character. I am super excited to use it once I find an appropriate opportunity.

I hope the feds go in and take them down/out using any and all forces necessary....

I hope the feds go in and take them down/out using any and all forces necessary....

I was kind of all for that too, but as I watch them continue to make fools of themselves, I kind of think the fed is right to just let them continue racking up reasons to prosecute.

I do think they should be confided to the refuge and the Tribe/Archaeologists should be allowed to remove the artifacts that they are messing with and probably pocketing.

I can't remember who said it and the post was lost, but I think it's worth posting again: Giving them rope only works if there's a hanging at the end of it.

for those who of the left leaning persuasion I recommend joining the FB group "snacks for Y'allQaeda" it has been non-stop eye-watering cheek hurting humor the last few days, though it's about as not-recommended-for-work as FB can get.

for those who of the left leaning persuasion I recommend joining the FB group "snacks for Y'allQaeda" it has been non-stop eye-watering cheek hurting humor the last few days, though it's about as not-recommended-for-work as FB can get.

"Sarcasm - a swift and assertive reaction to bullshit"

Another welfare rancher from Land of Entitlement.
Guy is a historic putz.
Carrying capacity on NM lands for grazing is about 20 head a section these days realisticly,60 in olden days.
He made a big stink when FS was forced to fence off a spring from his cattle to protect endangered mouse that is in meadow, He still had access to water during a drought.

Hasn't this circus gone on long enough. If they are unhappy with the government and want change then they are going about this the wrong way. Have they never heard of think before you act. I cant wait until this is over and we find out the list of charges against all involved. Im sure we will hear the pour pour me I was only trying to help response.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back