Matt Rinella is categorically confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure as shit don't need any t-shirts - no matter how trendy. But some questions for you RJ, the hater of all those who love to love haters of the hunting industry..
1) What's his cost?
2) Do those "companies" you refer to buy dozens or thousands to get the price you're referring to?
3) What's your definition of "profit"? and should Rinella giveout free t-shirts, or should he try to cover those expenses?

Maybe he could 1099 you for consultation services on business marketing and promotional product acquisitions. Drop him a DM in his socials to help a brother out.
1. Don't know. But if it's $22, he's a fool.
2. Hundreds. At work, we get shirts at cost. They are between $6 and $8. These shirts have a significantly more complex logo than just some text and an arrow...
3. Weird question to ask. Pretty well known answer. Profit is the money you have left after paying business expenses.

Sure, you could say it's at "cost" if you did some BS where you paid yourself as an employee at a rate of $12/shirt to sell them. His "business" might not be "profitable" but he's personally making money off the t-shirts.

So he has "nothing" to gain from his social media, podcast, and merchandise sales? Interesting.
Well he is trying to get people to help convince landowners to let gen pub hunt on their land… what have the influencers been doing for us lately?! Oh wait if you type the code #simpharder you can be entered to win a ford raptor and get 10% some tired ass mountain ops! Don’t forget to smash that like button 🤜

2. Hundreds. At work, we get shirts at cost. They are between $6 and $8. These shirts have a significantly more complex logo than just some text and an arrow...
3. Weird question to ask. Pretty well known answer. Profit is the money you have left after paying business expenses.

Sure, you could say it's at "cost" if you did some BS where you paid yourself as an employee at a rate of $12/shirt to sell them. His "business" might not be "profitable" but he's personally making money off the t-shirts.
Not to be a bubble buster… we order t-shirts at my job. Custom ones… they cost 25 bucks, we order hundreds at a time logos are not too complex, the shirts are soft though. And this is with a discount for first responders in Den, Co…

Exactly they $*)Q!#@$ exploit every mother $*)Q!#@$ thing in the world for a $*)Q!#@$ reaction. Ruin everything in the process. I can list off a dozen places I used to go a decade ago that are litter infested shit holes now. Because big tits Magees and dickless man buns exploit it for a reaction on socials.
I liked this simply for the quality of the rant. Well done.

https://stitching4u.com/

Yeah I don't think he touches the shirts at all. A shop in Miles City makes them and ships them out. I don't think he gets a check at all. He doesn't even know how many are sold.

Here is the shop:
https://www.facebook.com/annastitching4u/

1. Don't know. But if it's $22, I smoked a well packed bong.
2. Hundreds. At work, we get shirts at cost. They are between $6 and $8, for the ones with holes in the nipple area. These shirts have a significantly more complex logo than just some text and an arrow...
3. Weird question to ask. Pretty well known that I have a Keep Hammering tramp stamp. Profit is the money you have left after paying business expenses.

Sure, you could say it's at "cost" if you did some BS where you paid yourself as an employee at a rate of $12/rub & tug to sell them. His "business" might not be "profitable" but he's personally making money off the t-shirts.
Best wishes to Hunt Quietly and the Stop Hammering t shirt sales! Hope he makes a fortune.

Personally I like having the hunt quietly podcast and instagram out there in the world. It’s a small push back against the people in the “hunting industry” for the wrong reasons. When he sees people acting like d bags he’ll call them out. I don’t think that’s a bad thing to have out there. At worst it might make these “influencers” think twice about some of the stuff they post.

Well he is trying to get people to help convince landowners to let gen pub hunt on their land… what have the influencers been doing for us lately?! Oh wait if you type the code #simpharder you can be entered to win a ford raptor and get 10% some tired ass mountain ops! Don’t forget to smash that like button 🤜
Dude... you're a "harder simp" for Matt than anyone so far... Enjoy your T-Shirt. Clearly no one here supports Cam.

To answer your question on what the influencers do, read some of Randy's posts here. He does a lot.

Then read what meateater does...

The best influencers are doing what they can for conservation and land access.

so we're really at like 4 pages of basically arguing about the varying dynamics of regional supply chains and the subsequent cost to print t shirts under varying tax code umbrellas?

the t shirts are just cam's recent attempt to divert attention from matt's message and give his little gremlins ammo for attack.

Folks. Can we just get back to the funny shit?
View attachment 306902
Found a post of Cam at “his day job”

Land Trust has entered the chat. Gross.
Not my move either. But profit from wildlife is not inherently all bad for our industry. Thinking it is wont change it and if it was to change our problems wouldnt get better it would get worse.
Personally I like having the hunt quietly podcast and instagram out there in the world. It’s a small push back against the people in the “hunting industry” for the wrong reasons. When he sees people acting like d bags he’ll call them out. I don’t think that’s a bad thing to have out there. At worst it might make these “influencers” think twice about some of the stuff they post.
Thats fair i guess and there is value in calling out bad actors and he does do that with certain comedic value.
Best wishes to Hunt Quietly and the Stop Hammering t shirt sales! Hope he makes a fortune.
Lol me too. Maybe then some people will see him for what he is. The same thing he is critiquing. Seems like his virtue signaling seems to hit home cause its not financially sucessful for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back