Matt Rinella is categorically confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you actually hear yourself? You say anything to try and validate your arguments. You also love to put motives on people and words in their mouths. You should change your handle to "grasper"

You live a very black and white world bud. Hang some Christmas lights or something.
You're still dancing around my question. If you're such a strong supporter of Mr anti social media hunting, what are you doing on a forum that is literally a social media for hunting?

Well great, because of this thread my phone is jammed up with Lift, Run, Shoot crap. Ads for flat bill hats and tats. Raptor truck give aways. Guys I don’t know calling me bruh in messages.

I also feel obligated to wear my bino harness when ever I shoot my bow.
Dammit! Screenshot_20231220_221430_One UI Home.jpg

I can see now that you’re far more worked up about this than I. I apologize if I offended you to the point where you thought “taking it off hunttalk” was your only option. My fault for not recognizing how distraught you were. If I might make a friendly recommendation, perhaps a break from the internet would benefit your emotional state.
If you're going to just try and insult me, I'm glad to do so offline. I don't need to embarrass you in front of all your friends. But if you want to discuss things we can do that here. You resort to name calling and now telling me to "take a break from the internet". Come on now. That's not adding to the discussion at all.

I just like the idea of hunting quietly and not hammering. And dislike social media for the most part. The reason I re entered the thread is because some people can't help themselves and tell lies. I honestly don't really care otherwise.

Rj and whatshisnuts are like the person who over hears that Sarah is cheating on Steve at the bar and then goes and tells everyone even tho they have no $*)Q!#@$ clue. That is Bush league.
You draw some weird conclusions. I call you out for being a hypocrite and you come unraveled...

This has never been about hammering or hunting quietly... there's a select few of you who have a strange obsession with cam and keep making him the focal point to try and distract from Matt being the centerpiece at this table.

Can you support Matt in 1 sentence without using the word hammering or cam?

You're still dancing around my question. If you're such a strong supporter of Mr anti social media hunting, what are you doing on a forum that is literally a social media for hunting?
I am dancing because I live in a world with color and I'm happy. I can look at something and say yea I agree with that but this part of it not so much. Like I said I like the idea of hunting quietly instead of hammering. Sue me, ridicule me, call me hypocrite because I use hunttalk a forum with 34,000 members, argue with me with ridiculous straws of BS it's all good ill sleep great tonight knowing I don't spread falsehoods on the internet like a desperate housewife or 15 year old kid.

I don't dislike cam because of his profession, what he does is legal and he found a way to make money doing what he loves good for him. I don't agree with how he does it but that doesn't matter. I dislike cam because he spreads falsehoods like how fast his split times were in an ultra. As person who used to do things like that it's no Bueno in the world of running, but he is such a narcissist and has to keep the hammering 100 he can't help himself. I dislike him because he says things like my wife and kids haven't been on vacation in however many years because hammering is more important than they are. A lot of people worship that man many of whom are kids and those are not the kind of messages you should be sending young people rather he means it or not. In my hypocritical yet humble opinion.

I don't dislike cam because of his profession, what he does is legal and he found a way to make money doing what he loves good for him. I don't agree with how he does it but that doesn't matter. I dislike cam because he spreads falsehoods like how fast his split times were in an ultra. As person who used to do things like that it's no Bueno in the world of running, but he is such a narcissist and has to keep the hammering 100 he can't help himself. I dislike him because he says things like my wife and kids haven't been on vacation in however many years because hammering is more important than they are. A lot of people worship that man many of whom are kids and those are not the kind of messages you should be sending young people rather he means it or not. In my hypocritical yet humble opinion.
Would you or would you not agree that Matt rinella is whining?

Would you or would you not agree matt rinella is trying to restrict how you hunt because it's not his way?

Would you or would you not agree that matt rinellas "why hunt quietly " is based on nothing more than his personal bias towards 1 sole way of doing something?

That is not 1 sentence, and has literally nothing to do with Matt. How am I supposed to converse with you if you're talking about something unrelated?

This thread is about Matt rinella. Not cam. Why do you continue to try and make this about him? I couldn't give less of a shit about him or what he's doing.

I'm more curious how you find someone to be such a trustworthy person when 1 you don't know them, and 2, he complains about people doing things he's been doing for years.

Whether you like Matt rinella or not. Majority of hunting social media influencers are douche bags. Hunting as we knew it a few short years ago will never be the same. Best get used to it.
Oh for gods sake- stop whining. Did you try to stop the eastmans and their magazine? How about ted nugent? People have been complaining about what hunting media is doing forever.
Heck of a grip and grin, err...wait...it's not on the internetView attachment 307090
The soap box is getting shorter and shorter.

“So I got up in my 5 star lodge, injected a cocktail of hormones in my butt, ran 90 miles, shot my 90lb bow 100 times and then deadlifted my guides pickup a few times. Then my guide, err friend, and I drove 100 yards or so and I hammered a bull. Then my guide, err friend, took a bunch of pics and videos of me pretending to pack the meat out in silly ways. There is no way this could have been done if I didn’t train so hard”

Agreed, quite the bromance going. At least rjthehunter finally found a friend.
Good thing I don't feel the need to be accepted by randoms on the internet.

You should probably lead by example and delete your HT account. You know, since social media mixed with hunting is against what your idol says.

You should probably lead by example and delete your HT account. You know, since social media mixed with hunting is against what your idol says.
Yeah he’s been so awful; actually having a career in natural resources, being involved through volunteer stuff, providing real advice to people and going hunting with people he met through HT…

As a personal friend and hunting buddy of his - you clearly don’t know shit about his “leading” qualities. He does like to push buttons, and works well on brotards like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back