Matt Rinella is categorically confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s pretty weak gotcha to search for a picture from 12 years ago that somebody else put online.
It took 5 seconds to find that. Google>matt rinella>images.

The rest of his arguments would take 5 minutes of searching to display his hypocrisy.

Habitat & Access
1-Engage in the fight for habitat and access!
I agree, can I have a guide, shoot 500yds, lease access? Can I bring my f-class?

2-Acknowledge, celebrate, and support landowners that provide hunting access to the
public.
I agree, can i pay the guide/outfitter who privately owns/leases the land? Can I share my success? Can I hire private lessons from spomer, van zwoll, Newberg, Hanes, Steve rinella....... to learn to shoot/elk habits/etc and pimp their services?

Pay To play
3-Avoid hiring outfitters that lease private land.
4-Do not lease hunting land in states that have programs to compensate
landowners for providing public access.
5-If leasing is essential, liberally share your leased land with fellow hunters.

this whole section, so can i not pay or can i? His #4 contradicts #2, no? Even in theory? #3 against #1

Hunting TV
6-Boycott hunting TV and other forms of hunting entertainment. It leads to
the commodification of wildlife and hunting access.
7-Avoid (to the extent possible) companies that use hunting TV and social media
influencers to sell products.

so....avoid all products, forums, social media, youtube, podcasts...except his, got it.

Social Media
8-Disincentivize (unfollow) hunters that display dead and dying animals to
strangers on social media.

See above.

Non-Profits
9-Discourage hunting nonprofits from recruiting(what he does), retaining (what hes hoping will take hold), and reactivating
hunters (what hes trying to do, but in HIS traditional manner) into our severely overcrowded pastime in their quest for dues and
hunting industry sponsors.

Check out his podcast section:
Other non profits bad-my nonprofit good because me and mine mine mine.

Hunter Ethics and Fair Chase
10-Treat property open to hunting with respect as if you own it.
Agreed

11-Combat poor hunter behavior, especially on private lands made accessible to
hunters through government programs.
define? Whats poor behavior, paying for access, can i or cant i? Seems i should, but then seems i shouldn't. Can I shoot 501yds, or is some douchebag going to get in my face because he disagrees?

12-Support initiatives to provide opportunity for hunters that use primitive gear,
including long bows, recurve bows, and muzzleloaders.
Support how, with money? Time? Either are of value. Should I spread the word, social media, forums, podcasts etc are helpful, but then do I unfollow myself? I'm confused, he says it commodifiicationizes it.

13-Avoid the “long range” craze and restrict rifle shots to <500 yards.
Why? If someone is competent, why not take the shot? What are we talking, .5 seconds flight time, off the cuff? Or should it become law, nothing over 500yds, the only way to verify is rangefinder-#13 sponsored by vortex, co-sponsored by representatives j.doe and j.smith

Can I bring/teach my boy how to work hard, make money, have a passion for rifle hunting over 500yds and use his hard earned money to pay for private access to outfitter leased land in states thst compensate said entities via crp programs for cover crops and such?

Matt rinella is a wooden wheel manufacturer whining about Henry Ford..

Eta-that was 13 minutes, on my phone, on the couch, watching the office. A banker grills a loan applicant for a new business tougher on the first pitch than this relative to the "idea".

Last edited:
But what's the first thing they do when hunting...post to their socials. Look at me.
This is the only SM I have! Last deer I got I certainly didn’t jump to post here like, “look at me look at me”
Im here because i like to challenge the herd mentality and argue with people 😂 and congratulate the ones that do post success… I like when you post! People like when I post! But it’s not “for likes” I started hunting because when I was a little boy, it was on TV (social media) and was something I always thought was owed to us as humans—to be able to harvest our own food- and never got that “opportunity” (sorry for swearing) til I moved to Montana as a young teen. It changed my life the very next year after moving and now I’ll hunt til I die. I imagine at least 2:3 of my kids will too, if not all of them. The under 30 newbie hating and flatbrimmers are the devil thing is the dumbest chit I’ve ever heard. I’d love to sit into the next meeting for EMPs or something, although I’d probably get tomatoes thrown at me for saying MSG tags shouldn’t be ridiculously priced like Kurt suggested. Or that I hunt through archery, rifle and shoulder and still hardly kill any elk so they’re definitely surviving somewhere! It ain’t management in my opinion its access.
Again I’m just here to argue, sorry I picked you here buddy 😅

I’ll tell ya what, when not a single person likes greenhorn or buzz’s next harvest, I’ll believe that it’s not enabling to all parties involved here.

It took 5 seconds to find that. Google>matt rinella>images.

The rest of his arguments would take 5 minutes of searching to display his hypocrisy.

Habitat & Access
1-Engage in the fight for habitat and access!
I agree, can I have a guide, shoot 500yds, lease access?

2-Acknowledge, celebrate, and support landowners that provide hunting access to the
public.
I agree, can i pay the guide/outfitter who privately owns/leases the land? Can I share my success? Can I hire private lessons from spomer, van zwoll, Newberg, Hanes, Steve rinella....... to learn to shoot/elk habits/etc and pimp their services?

Pay To play
3-Avoid hiring outfitters that lease private land.
4-Do not lease hunting land in states that have programs to compensate
landowners for providing public access.
5-If leasing is essential, liberally share your leased land with fellow hunters.

this whole section, so can i not pay or can i? His #4 contradicts #2, no? Even in theory? #3 against #1

Hunting TV
6-Boycott hunting TV and other forms of hunting entertainment. It leads to
the commodification of wildlife and hunting access.
7-Avoid (to the extent possible) companies that use hunting TV and social media
influencers to sell products.

so....avoid all products, forums, social media, youtube, podcasts...except his, got it.

Social Media
8-Disincentivize (unfollow) hunters that display dead and dying animals to
strangers on social media.

See above.

Non-Profits
9-Discourage hunting nonprofits from recruiting(what he does), retaining (what hes hoping will take hold), and reactivating
hunters (what hes trying to do, but in HIS traditional manner) into our severely overcrowded pastime in their quest for dues and
hunting industry sponsors.

Check out his podcast section:
Other non profits bad-my nonprofit good because me and mine mine mine.

Hunter Ethics and Fair Chase
10-Treat property open to hunting with respect as if you own it.
Agreed

11-Combat poor hunter behavior, especially on private lands made accessible to
hunters through government programs.
define? Whats poor behavior, paying for access, can i or cant i? Seems i should, but then seems i shouldn't. Can I shoot 501yds, or is some douchebag going to get in my face because he disagrees?

12-Support initiatives to provide opportunity for hunters that use primitive gear,
including long bows, recurve bows, and muzzleloaders.
Support how, with money? Time? Either are of value. Should I spread the word, social media, forums, podcasts etc are helpful, but then do I unfollow myself? I'm confused, he says it commodifiicationizes it.

13-Avoid the “long range” craze and restrict rifle shots to <500 yards.
Why? If someone is competent, why not take the shot? What are we talking, .5 seconds flight time, off the cuff? Or should it become law, nothing over 500yds, the only way to verify is rangefinder-#13 sponsored by vortex, co-sponsored by representatives j.doe and j.smith

Can I bring/teach my boy how to work hard, make money, have a passion for rifle hunting over 500yds and use his hard earned money to pay for private access to outfitter leased land in states thst compensate said entities via crp programs for cover crops and such?

Matt rinella is a wooden wheel manufacturer whining about Henry Ford..

Eta-that was 13 minutes, on my phone, on the couch, watching the office. A banker grills a loan applicant for a new business tougher on the first pitch than this relative to the "idea".
That’s great but a picture put online by someone else well before influencing even existed does not make someone a hypocrite.
IMG_0378.jpeg

Just say you don’t agree with him. There would be more dignity in it.

Change archery season to atalatl season, the deer populations will rebound quickly.
But not during the rut….. that’d be devastating on the the population and the future generations’ perspective on what success would be…. Brims folded up like the fresh prince of bel air with an atlalatl in their hand— disgusting!

This is the only SM I have! Last deer I got I certainly didn’t jump to post here like, “look at me look at me”
Im here because i like to challenge the herd mentality and argue with people 😂 and congratulate the ones that do post success… I like when you post! People like when I post! But it’s not “for likes” I started hunting because when I was a little boy, it was on TV (social media) and was something I always thought was owed to us as humans—to be able to harvest our own food- and never got that “opportunity” (sorry for swearing) til I moved to Montana as a young teen. It changed my life the very next year after moving and now I’ll hunt til I die. I imagine at least 2:3 of my kids will too, if not all of them. The under 30 newbie hating and flatbrimmers are the devil thing is the dumbest chit I’ve ever heard. I’d love to sit into the next meeting for EMPs or something, although I’d probably get tomatoes thrown at me for saying MSG tags shouldn’t be ridiculously priced like Kurt suggested. Or that I hunt through archery, rifle and shoulder and still hardly kill any elk so they’re definitely surviving somewhere! It ain’t management in my opinion its access.
Again I’m just here to argue, sorry I picked you here buddy 😅

I’ll tell ya what, when not a single person likes greenhorn or buzz’s next harvest, I’ll believe that it’s not enabling to all parties involved here.
I just like the idea of hunting quietly and not hammering. And dislike social media for the most part. The reason I re entered the thread is because some people can't help themselves and tell lies. I honestly don't really care otherwise.

Rj and whatshisnuts are like the person who over hears that Sarah is cheating on Steve at the bar and then goes and tells everyone even tho they have no $*)Q!#@$ clue. That is Bush league.

Well.....this thread has taken some interesting turns........

But I still haven't been convinced to cancel my Stop Hammering t shirt order, or follow, friend, or otherwise adore and fawn over any shirtless manscapers who supposedly like to hunt, so I guess stasis remains......

That’s great but a picture put online by someone else well before influencing even existed does not make someone a hypocrite.
View attachment 307126

Just say you don’t agree with him. There would be more dignity in it.
He's a doctorate government employee who whines about how others enjoy an activity he likes and thinks it shouldn't be allowed because someone else found joy that isn't his way.

His ideas are half baked and contradictory, cooked in an easy bake oven with a Christmas bulb. He wants to limit your enjoyment because it's not his enjoyment.

There's your phallic dignity.

To your Latin, a petty thief knows its wrong, will complain when it happens to him, yet still does it to others. priest touching boys. Poachers. Scientists who back anything beyond xx or xy or the rare diseases of xxy/xxx. Matt rinella, a plain ol hypocrite at worst throwing a tantrum, at best he's battling some sort of inner duality argument

For instance, I don't like .gov spending stupid money. That's not R me saying I only hate D spending but I approve of R spending, I hate both spending stupid money. What hes doing, is saying he hates D spending because he doesnt believe in xyz and as an R abc is better spending while shouting he hates .gov spending.

If you can't see through it, objectively, I can't help you any further. He only approves of his hunting, period, while using social media to R3 his way to 'noble gain' and creating a brand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back