Caribou Gear Tarp

Matt Rinella is categorically confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take tough stances and nobody gets on board. Take weak stances and
nothing changes.

You know you don't have to throw everything out because he says you should limit shots to 500 yards (or fill in the blank from his website)

Hey listen....

...I'm not the one going around social media, podcasts, etc trying to use my brother's name to garner attention and tell people they should only hunt my way.

Imagine if.......Tommy Jordan, Mike's little brother, was going around saying he never made fun of Larry birds stache...and you can't and shouldn't and xyz...

...only to find he's done that. Numerous times. And the jokes are quite good too.

What he should do is thank Steve for putting the rinella name on the map, go back to whatever .gov job he had, and hunt his way.

I think it’s pretty weak gotcha to search for a picture from 12 years ago that somebody else put online.

Except, “EVERYONE” would be all of what, maybe a hundred people max that I drive by on the interstate? None of which can, like, follow, subscribe. And I would make exactly 0 dollars and 0 sponsorships doing so? Apples and oranges.

It’s almost like you think if you keep saying it, it will become true. Even though it is untrue.

We get it, you’re a cam Hanes leg humper and an aspiring influencer. No one cares. #workharder
Try reading. I've said numerous times I don't support Cam. What am I saying that's untrue??? If you just want to insult each other, dm me. I don't know where the line is drawn but I'll gladly take this off hunt talk if you want to keep spewing shit like a post Taco bell a$$hole.
Again this is incorrect. Idk why you two think if you say something enough times it becomes true. It's incredibly disingenuous to keep saying something as a truth that is not a truth at all. Yet you keep doing it. You and whatshisnutsengineers entire argument is based on a falsehood you convinced yourselves is true by repeating it over and over again.
Like Matt don't like Matt it doesn't matter as long as your basing that stance on a truth.
Do you think he got paid being in a hunting movie?

You're on this site, partaking in the things he is against... Cab you not see the irony? Or are you better with pictures???

Try reading. I've said numerous times I don't support Cam. What am I saying that's untrue??? If you just want to insult each other, dm me. I don't know where the line is drawn but I'll gladly take this off hunt talk if you want to keep spewing shit like a post Taco bell a$$hole.

You're on this site, partaking in the things he is against... Cab you not see the irony? Or are you better with pictures???
He's been open about being in Steve's shows. It's not like you uncovered some secret

IDK how some of ya'll's sense of justice is completely unbothered when you see a dweeb like this, after his second poaching conviction, still getting free stuff in the industry. Hard not become jaded towards what hunting is turning into when you see stuff like this. But I guess Matt Rinella is the bad guy because "hunters need to stick together"

View attachment 307081
Grouping a poacher with hunters is like grouping drug dealers with pharmacists...

If yall agree with him, get off hunt talk, practice what you preach. That's bullet #6. And don't be a pansy and obfuscate it. Do it. Be a man, have conviction.
I mentioned this irony. They just ignore it... They dislike certain influencers and that's just fine. But to group everyone together is ridiculous.

Do you actually hear yourself? You say anything to try and validate your arguments. You also love to put motives on people and words in their mouths. You should change your handle to "grasper"

You live a very black and white world bud. Hang some Christmas lights or something.

I can see now that you’re far more worked up about this than I. I apologize if I offended you to the point where you thought “taking it off hunttalk” was your only option. My fault for not recognizing how distraught you were. If I might make a friendly recommendation, perhaps a break from the internet would benefit your emotional state.

There's just no way I believe that. I don't understand how it all works. But there's no way the big names aren't getting compensated financially for all of this. There's no way Steve Rinella, Cam Hanes, Randy Newberg, Joe Rogan, Muley Freak, the Hushin guys, etc., are doing this for just a discount on hunting gear or to feel like they're stewards of the land. I got discounts on outdoor gear when I was in high school just for working at a Gander Mountain, you can't tell me that's why they continue to do all this. It's a hell of a racket and pretty darn lucrative. Everyone else is just gunning for a piece of that pie. Waiting for their own fire bull to propel them to the next level!

Good for them, I'm sure I'd do the same if someone handed me a golden ticket. The definition of the American dream.

Those guys are the cream of the influencer crop. I’m sure they do okay but there’s many many more that all work regular jobs.

Idk maybe we all are just one fire bull away from being able to quit our day jobs

Last edited:
Grouping a poacher with hunters is like grouping drug dealers with pharmacists...
lol what’s that gotta do with Erik Von Twerkun being a poacher and still getting free stuff in the industry?

Rewarding drug dealers with more free stuff to continue their illicit behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back