Yeti GOBOX Collection

Matt Rinella is categorically confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzz and his brother drove 45 miles to give my son and me a home cooked thanksgiving meal while we were camped out hunting this year. Dunno, that's a pretty nice guy.

It's easy to see why he gives you a hard time. Maybe some self-retrospective is in order.
I've had plenty of people DM me saying this is just the way he is when you disagree with him.

Ever person who let me know that has been here much longer than I have.

Ur an easy target cause you dont shutup.
I thought you left on page 4? Just buy your hunt quietly t-shirts and stop responding. I wouldn't want to be rude to you by ignoring.

You mean *buzz comes after me yet again*

Some of you guys are hilarious. I disagree with some of what Matt Rinella says and you just can't accept that?

If someone could let me know where I was out of line, I'll do some self reflecting.

I've had plenty of people DM me saying this is just the way he is when you disagree with him.

Ever person who let me know that has been here much longer than I have.

I thought you left on page 4? Just buy your hunt quietly t-shirts and stop responding. I wouldn't want to be rude to you by ignoring.

You mean *buzz comes after me yet again*
Case and point.
I used to agree with you for the most part on your buzz issues but you clearly don't get how you bring it upon yourself.
Please do ignore me, I am becoming less intelligent just by you reading my posts.

I would like to see these conversation threads so we know who the real Nancy’s are on this site and can treat them accordingly.

Ought to open a personal injury type of thing …. “Have you or someone you love been hurt by a stranger on the internet?”

How’s it feel to get a message from a grown man saying, “I saw Buzz was mean to you, he was mean to me, too. We’ll get through this together!” ?

This is the issue. The bro hunters think they're owed information, mine information, beg information, steal information, and mostly chase coattails. They don't have the smarts or connections to stay ahead of the curve, leeches is their best description. When they actually "find" a spot, they have zero respect for the resource or other hunters that have hunted those spots for decades. Tradition and courtesy is not given a second thought, they'll cut your throat for an animal to post on SM. Sad that they're robbing themselves of the best part. Also hard to believe, but it's the reality, totally entitled attitude. Not good for traditional hunting where camps respected each other and where they hunted. I've had guys follow me from town, hack my draw results, shitty grams when I wouldn't tell them where I hunt, etc. I've had bro hunters park their ATV's literally 5 feet from my wall tent to beat me into one of my elk spots, shoot at and kill animals I'm watching they knew damn well I saw first, and all flavors of crap sportsmanship.

They have contempt and jealousy for guys like you and some others that find success with monotonous regularity.

I think it's great Matt is the counter to the bro hunters...it's needed.
Holy smokes, check the earth’s axis, I agree with Buzzy on something… didn’t think this day would come

Poor RJ. If why not getting along with the group dynamic needs to be explained, it probably won’t make sense anyways.

Honestly reminds me of me when I couldn’t figure out why I was never getting a second tinder date. At times it felt like there was just something I didn’t know and I wished I could just jam it into my skull.

Eventually I figured it out. I had shitty social skills.

I would like to see these conversation threads so we know who the real Nancy’s are on this site and can treat them accordingly.

Ought to open a personal injury type of thing …. “Have you or someone you love been hurt by a stranger on the internet?”

How’s it feel to get a message from a grown man saying, “I saw Buzz was mean to you, he was mean to me, too. We’ll get through this together!” ?
Check your DM's. I'll send some info over. Not releasing most names tho. No reason to bring attention to people who don't want it.

Before I add more to the ignore list I want you to know you have won the argument @rjthehunter mostly because I don't what we were arguing about outside of the falsehood you insisted on willing into truth. Good day sir.

good god this is still about the t shirts?

some for real life advice: learn when to just give it up and move on. not a mind has been changed by your juvenile rants.
No, this has nothing to do with t-shirts now. I'm honestly not sure where we're even at. It's gone from discussion about Matt Rinella to me.

Buzz came, was a dick, then I responded and his minions came. Now we're here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back