MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Married the farmers daughter

You guys make a good looking couple. Looks like you're having alot of fun too.
BTW, you have more ushers and bridesmaids than we had to actually attend our wedding!

Congratulations to you all. I hope you live up to each other's expectations of each other.

On a completely different note......Perfect tree stand just off her left shoulder in the first pic.....perfect travel route through the trees from one field to the other.

Since you played football you'll understand when I say "you outkicked your coverage"! Congrats on the marriage and wish you two the best.

Remember that Big Fin is also an "audio marriage counselor" and is willing to dispense oodles & oodles of pertinent advice! :)

Winning a rifle from GoHunt and then getting married?!

You've had a good couple months, my friend.

Congratulations on the big day.
May you remember it with joy for many years to come.

Not to sure about the switching uniforms though. Could be that you played tight end but that looks to be a bit tight on the end to me. Could have put an unfortunate kink in the wedding night if things went badly

Last edited:
Starting a new wonderful journey. Most of us have traveled it. Enjoy it; would not trade it for anything.

Congrats to the both of you.
For a good marriage one might be told you need to give and take, but for a great marriage you need to give and give some more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back