Married the farmers daughter

Ttannahill14

Well tied the knot last this last Saturday! What a beautiful day we got as it had been over 100 almost all week. She's tall, athletic, beautiful, and her dad has great whitetail ground... I don't know what else a guy could want ha!

A couple pics from our day. Best present we have gotten so far is a yeti cooler full of elk meet from my buddy who lives in steamboat.

Off to St. Lucia tomorrow morning for a week of relaxation on the beach!

Wedding1.jpgWedding2.jpgYeti.jpgyeti2.jpg

Congratulations to you and the new missus. May you have a long and happy life together.:hump:

Handsome couple, gonna be some good looking kiddos. That gift is best man material.

..congrats and best of everything to ya'll.

Congrats! That makes me smile and want to shake your hand, heck buy you a drink. Also, congrats on the marriage. Looks like was a heck of an event even if was warm outside. A pat on the back for not having an anniversary smack dab in hunting and football seasons.

Congratulations! 'Gotta love the somber before photo contrasted by the happy-faced after photo.

Actually, I was envisioning this picture being take right after the conversation where she said "don't you even think about taking my whitetail stand".

One more picture just cause we think we're funny. I played football at K-State and she played Volleyball at K-State, we decided to try on eachother uniforms haha. We like to make people laugh.

Funny1.jpg

Congrats. Does the Mrs. Hunt? If so you're in luck, or not.. Then it's game on who takes the best animal! Many years of happiness and lots of kids!

haha she does not. She actually cried when I hung a doe up last year from the tractor to let it hang. She eats what I kill, just doesn't like to see the actual animal, especially when it is a female animal.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back