Caribou Gear Tarp

March Madness 2020

jabber

The league has been renewed in Yahoo. All participants from last year should have received an invite. If not, go to this link to sign up.

Thanks. This is always fun and frustrating. This year looks like a mess. Gotta pick a good mid major that plays defense, has a big man, and can handle the ball. The picking is the problem.

Always fun. Should be a good tourney this year with the chance for some surprises.

Always fun. Should be a good tourney this year with the chance for some surprises.
+1
e.png

This is the one and only time of the year that I waste my time watching sports on TV. It's also the one and only time you can't make me stop watching !!

I'm in. I'll probably continue my pattern of starting out strong only to fade quickly in the last 2 rounds. 🤬

The Final Four is quite depressing for me this year. I'm sitting on 4 tickets and am going to have to be selling them as the boys have a baseball tournament that weekend and I'm a coach... :(

Home court or regional favoritism issues might be mitigated with this new reality??

I generally wait until the last moment to do my bracket picks. What, if any, repercussions for this for the teams, and I'm sure for the home viewers that this will be an enormous reduction in emotion coming from a few handpicked attendees to any contests.

Ehh...Never mind. I will determine this years winner.

It is a many place tie to all those that didn't waste their time signing up. Congrats

As a KU alum, I have determined that KU is the National Champ since they finished the season as the unanimous #1 in both polls.

Kansas does have the best case if a National Champ is chosen. I hope it does not happen. The favorite rarely wins the tournament. Leave the title open.

PLEEEEZZZZZ, PLEEEZZZZZ tell me it's Not True!!! The whole tournament has been cancelled !!!:mad::eek:🤣😫😩😖🤬🤬🤬🤬

Now, I'm Pissed.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back