March Madness - 2013

I'm in, Carl Spacklers going to win it all. Tom Izzo is taking a W on April 8th

I will need to take today and tomorrow off in order to research my bracket. So i am not in yet. But be scared. be vedddddy scared!

I guess this would be a good reason to figure out how to do a bracket.

big ten going to rule this year. at leat they better the way my bracket will be set up.

A lot of teams can win it. I don't think there's a favorite. A team with good guards can do some real damage. Example back when Arizona won it all they were a 5-6 th seed. Mike Bibby and Miles Simon took over and they were the only team in history to beat 3 # 1 seeds in the tourney. It should be a fun tourney. I predict alot of upsets as alot of the big name schools are overrated this year. Once again the polls have no respect for teams out west . I am surprized Gonzaga is ranked so high seeing where they are from. They finally got some respect I guess for winning for many years.......GO Cats!.......BOB!

As much as I wish the west was better Bob, they haven't done anything to demand any respect recently. I'm a fan of Gonzaga as well but there is no way they are one of the best 3 teams in the country. Just the way it is.

I'm in. Gotta stay true to the ACC. I just hope I don't get crushed so close to the end, by a wild card game, like I did last time I tried this.

I'm in. We'll go ahead and go thru the paces but, Bigfinbigwin, you still got my address?

I'm in. I don't think I have watched 5 games this year, so I'm not feeling very confident. :rolleyes:

I think I watched 10 min in the last two years...Beginners Luck...randy just bring my prize when you come to Bismarck!

I'm in also. I've watched a lot of games this year and I still have little confidence in my bracket. There are a lot of good teams this year. The Midwest bracket is loaded.

After 2 days of exhausting research, I am in and prettty much have it sewn up. Dont figure there is any way you fellers have much of a chance.:hump:........nah, just kidding. My bracket has as many or more warts than anyone.

I do think we need to call out BigFinbigwin though. The kind of confidence it takes to make that your handle needs to be addressed! I personally think BigFinBIgNin(ny) would be better!:eek:

As far as the west is concerned, especially Gonzaga, I dont think they are that good. the Zags havent played anyone....beating the patsies they have shouldnt warrant a #1 seed. Take a team like......Michigan, a #4 seed. If they would have played that easy schedule, they would be undefeated.

I am in for another year. I cannot see how anyone can be confident of picks this year.

I hope to stay out of last place and I hope my alma mater , New Mexico Lobos, have a good tournament.

Good luck to all!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back