MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Maine Black Bear

rjlefty3

We had a beautiful night on Friday when this guy decided to come in to my bait site. My shot ended up being a bit left and hit the front shoulder, but still managed to get a lung. Left him for the night and found him about 70 yards away the following morning. He ended up weighing 220 dressed out. It's my first archery bear and the first (of hopefully many) animal taken with my Bowtech Experience. But most importantly, my daughter was so excited that daddy got a bear!

Attachments

• Bear (Ayla) 2015.jpg
    Bear (Ayla) 2015.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 464
Nice! And like the other have said, nice bear and daughter looks to be proud of her dad! Way to go!

Bout forgot, nice bow too! I'm sure it's not the last critter it will be in a photo shoot with!

Last edited:
Can I come over for some sausage gravy and biscuits ? PLEEEZZZEE (It's been a long, long time)

Last edited:
Can I come over for some sausage gravy and biscuits ? PLEEEZZZEE (It's been a long, long time)

Consider the offer there! Might be a long trip for you though! Was considering a trip to Ohio this November, leaning against it now but if I end up going I'll let you and bring you some.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back