Luckiest Guy EVER!

Fatrack

Well, guys.....after checking the NM website this morning, I first picked myself off the floor, checked and re-checked my hunt codes and confirmed that I drew.

The thing is, I drew two tags...pretty good ones to boot!

The first tag that I saw was successful was an Elk tag. Archery elk in Gila, 16D! I hear its a good one.

If that wasn't enough, the next thing I read put me over the edge...I my friends, will be hunting Desert Sheep in New Mexico!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Congratulations! That's awesome. Will be eager to see your pictures, especially the pictures of your desert ram. Rare, rare opportunity.

Sounds like OYOA should be filming those hunts! Best of luck on both. Lucky B tird!

Rub it in! I suppose you drew "my" tag, too? ;) Congrats on the lotto win.

Wow, that is so cool. Congrats. You should have some great hunts on those tags.

Thanks guys...I really can't believe it! I've got 4 weeks of vacation...guess I know where & when it will be used!

OYOA is surely welcome to come along! Could be a road show from Bozeman! What do you say Randy?

OYOA is surely welcome to come along! Could be a road show from Bozeman! What do you say Randy?

You might want to talk to some of the other guys, whose hunts our cameras have screwed up, before making such a generous offer. They could quickly talk you out of that idea.

The elk tag would not work, as we will be in AK filming moose at that ime. Not sure if you took my Desert Sheep tag, but if those dates worked, you might have only a short time to retract that invitation. :D

Nothing compares to sheep hunting! A big congrats to you. NV is going to pull my name for desert ram.

Congrats that is awesome, I hope you keep us updated on the entire process of the hunt. Your sheep hunt starts today, good luck.

Congrats, that is awesome. Will surely be looking forward to the pictures and would be way cool to video that sheep hunt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back