Love spring Bear Hunting!!!

highmountian

Just thougth I would show some pictures of my bear I shot last week! I had a blast with great friends on a great hunt!:):)

Attachments

• HPIM3138.jpg
    HPIM3138.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 704
  • HPIM3140.jpg
    HPIM3140.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 704
  • HPIM3160.jpg
    HPIM3160.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 753
  • HPIM3164.jpg
    HPIM3164.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 753
Great lookin Bear! And fantastic looking bunch of puppies!! That bluetick in the middle of that one pic looks nearly exactly like a bear gittin sob we used to have named Big Sky....

Congrats on the nice bear. Looks like everyone was having a good time great pics.

Ya Big O, it's all on video!! Thanks everyone, is was a blast. Never posted video but mite has IB or O town come show me how!

Nice to have friends like that I tell ya!
Sweet bear man!
What broadhead did ya use? Looks like that cured him!

Putm2sleep, I use a thunderhead 100gr broadhead. I usually shoot g5 montec but not sure I like either one! Open for suggestions on a great broadhead in the 100gr to use.

Absolutely great looking bear. Would love to run one with hounds someday, very cool.

Putm2sleep, I use a thunderhead 100gr broadhead. I usually shoot g5 montec but not sure I like either one! Open for suggestions on a great broadhead in the 100gr to use.

Awesome bear! Congrats. I've been using shuttle t-locks for the past couple of seasons and have to say they are my favorite head I've ever used. I shot muzzys for many years as well as the g5 montecs.

Last edited:
Back