Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Live Draws, Future?

TheDudeAbides

So,

Nevada posted this
(Which is a pretty boring video, not worth watching.)

However, it I think may be a gateway to something bigger.

I am a fan of the NFL draft, I'll watch all the rounds and form my opinion of the prospects (much like people with hunting areas).

If the big game draws were like the NFL draft, you could raise money for wildlife through advertisements of people watching the draw.

The state could use YouTube as a platform to perform the live draw.

In the case of Nevada, They give you the random numbers a week before the draw on their website.

Then on draw night or day or week, they go species by species, unit by unit to complete the draw all on live stream.

People can tune in and watch their numbers get hit or get missed.

I think it is a great opportunity to raise a bit more money in the future, while providing excitement and drama to the applicants.

Like keno, but not just for bored old folks waiting for their bad club sandwich in a crappy Nevada diner...

Worst than watching paint dry but neat to watch the 15 minutes of actual work and how it progressed and spit the draws out. Now tell me again why some of these states takes months to do that?

I would imagine that not all states have the same software. Some states may look for the cheapest ways possible. Some states have the application periods before the tags are set.

I would imagine that not all states have the same software. Some states may look for the cheapest ways possible. Some states have the application periods before the tags are set.

Yeah heck I know but we all know it's never fast enough in our minds. To be honest a lot of the state's have jumped leaps and bounds and some are still struggling to grasp the new systems and technology it seems. Backdoors are pretty much a thing of the past except a few states only one I can think of is UT at the moment.

That would be a blast. The only thing that would make it better is if they had a crowd in the auditorium where you could see the elation and dejection on hunters faces.

I think this came about via protests from a local politician that he couldn't observe the draw.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back