Let’s make a deal…?

I have 3 older brothers, we are all different. Oldest brother doesn't hunt ( not against it), 2nd brother love trapping likes hunting. 3rd brother likes a good time and shooting stuff. Me (transplant) to rocky mountains to hunt!
We all grew up hunting southern MI. In the end, my opinion, just expose then hunting and make it fun. Its either going to stick or it won't.

That one slipped my mind. Fantastic idea my step son got big into it. Don't have to get up early, stay out too long and is exciting. Part thatbsucks is fur ain't worth shit, when he was young he didn't know that for every coon we caught and skinned I told him I'd take to the fur "buyer" ( couldn't sell em but I gave him $5 for each and he wasn't the wiser) @FoodIsMemories this may just be your best bet. Imo.
Yeah dude that’s gonna open a whole new rabbit hole for me to get lost in, myself!! I’ve never trapped and i want to bad AF but they just changed the requirements for new trappers! I still plan on looking into getting a trappers license and then I’ll be posting on HT for someone to come show me and my son the way 😂😂😅

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back