Last ever hunt

That tall, slim, redhead with the long curling locks of hair I saw 30 yrs ago in Atlanta. Seriously !

She was definetly " Limited Draw".

Last edited:
I'd want to do a sheep or goat hunt.I've been fortunate enough to do a lot of hunts around the world,and US.This is the one hunt I'll never afford or draw

Well at 62 almost 63 my last hunt isn't that far off anymore.
But I would just keep doing what I have been doing, DIY Montana Elk hunts.
it just doesn't get any better then that. IMO

Kevin

Mountain whitetail in one very specific drainage in NW MT.

So then why not do those hunts now ?.............you don't know when it will be your last hunt.
I started doing my dream hunts in 2011...........NZ alpine hunts and waterfowl. AK sea ducks and caribou. Working on my NA waterfowl Grand Slam that will require a trip to FL, N. East Atlantic, Bering Sea..........and all DIY

I'd let me two sons put their heads together and pick what the 3 of use would hunt. Beings they are 4 and 7 it might not be what I'd want to hunt, but at that point it'd be more about leaving them with as great a memory as possible.

glass eye- That is a great question and I'm trying, though not super successfully, to do just that. Got the bull elk last year, which had been my 'unicorn' for too long. Next up is a try for a black bear...

Hopefully another Colorado elk hunt with my boys & grandsons (or granddaughter) in about 2035.

Would have to be one of those wilderness, pack-in 20 mile type hunts for elk somewhere around Yellowstone. Would have to be with my brother and sons.

As much as I would love to go on a moose hunt or sheep hunt, I would have to say my last hunt would be on the family "farm" for whitetails with my dad. This is where I grew up hunting, and it would be the best way to end it with my dad. The animal doesn't matter as much as the experience and memory shared with a loved one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back