PEAX Equipment

Last day

Lawnboy

Well I found a way to get some meat in the freezer this morning. This is the last day I can hunt and I spent it with my dad and son Tyler. I spotted 2 cows last night before dark and decided to see if we could find them this morning. I was hoping that I could get Tyler a shot at his first elk but these ladies were in a tough spot. I had to take a 337 yd shot steep down hill and I guess I got lucky. All in all I had a great season. I was able to get a nice Dall sheep after 4 years of trying and had a fun fall chasing bulls with my bow. I can't wait till next year.

IMG_4786edit.jpg

Man I wish I still had a tag this year you guys are making me crazy for next season already

Congratulations on the elk and on an excellent hunt with family. I have a few more years before my grandsons are old enough, but am hoping to get them into hunting. Keep it up.

If you mix your Bridger Deer Tag with your elk meat it should taste all right. Nice shooting.

Yea Fin called me last night to see if I'd found anything with my Bridger tag and I said he's welcome to come over to dinner. We were just putting the deer tag in the crock pot. I'm sure there is a handful of decent bucks out there but they are a needle in a haystack. My total was 6 bucks and 14 does that I saw on the unit. Save your points for somewhere else boys the unit is in the toilet. You can find more deer and probably bigger ones in the general units of Montana.

That's good eats right there.
Pretty cool to have your kid and your dad with you like that.

Back