Know Your State

FYI: Wilderness Preservation System (NWPS) is co-managed by the National Park Service, Bureau of Land Management (BLM), US Fish & Game Service, and US Forest Service. Each federal agency manages several individual wilderness units that differ in size and geography. The US agencies work hand in hand with corresponding state agencies. If you are planning to hunt any unit or area which you are unsure of, contact your local state agency. Folks, as a Park Ranger for a NM park and wildlife refuge, I worked hand-in-hand with the NM state F&G, so I know something about this stuff. Simply spouting answers off the top of your head doesn't mean your right. You've got to do your own homework and dig deep for the answers.
It is not about being unsure of anything or digging deep for the answers. Game carts aren't allowed in federally designated wilderness areas. If you want to break the law that is up to you. Just be sure to throw a chain saw and a mountain bike in your game cart.

Bill, I own the joint. I've given you more latitude than I should have.

I've been on the road most of the last week. Here are the moderation reports I cleared, just this morning. Note who they are all focused on.

View attachment 316431

Since you refuse to answer any of my questions, something bots struggle with, I am going with the assumption that you are a bot. And if you are not a bot, your unwillingness to comply with the rules of the forum or respond to the PMs sent by the owner don't give me too much concern about your account.

I see no loss to the forum by removing your account, given the amount of incorrect information in your posts.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o7TKQVvClrMdt7mSs" width="480" height="329" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Bill, I own the joint. I've given you more latitude than I should have.
Just checkin' 'cause it would be a grave loss if @Greenhorn's IP was blocked for playing a flipping hoot of a joke with a shiny hook in this stocked pond... I'm ALWAYS hesitant opening a clickbait 'Horned linky though... Just don't want to see him or another class act performance by another HT member get the bam bam IP slapped.

No way in hell is this a bot nor a dumpster of a joke person who was in the position(s) claimed... I'm suspecting a few members are laughing their arse off to the hootin tootin fun HT members hooked. Well, if the IP is whacked, maybe the joke is on him/her though... If it's the great Kurt or heck maybe even the late JC, give 'em a pass. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back