Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

KINDLE VERSION: North American Elk: Ecology & Management

Anyone who has a copy of the North American Elk: Ecology and Management knows how invaluable it is to your understanding of elk ecology and behavior. My copy is well used and a priceless part of my book collection. With that said, I got to thinking how nice it would be to have a Kindle version of the book so I could reference it at times when it's not convenient to haul that 7 lb book around with me. I mean for Pete's sake it weighs as much as my Pre-64 Model 70!

In case you weren't aware, you can get a free kindle app for just about any smartphone, so there is no need to go buying a Kindle.

If this sounds good to you (and we will all benefit from it...imagine being able to look something up while you're in the field hunting) please go to this link on the Amazon Website:

http://www.amazon.com/North-America...rds=north+american+elk+ecology+and+management

Then scroll down to PRODUCT DETAILS. (Note: You won't see this box on the app, it is only on the Amazon website)On the right side of the screen will be a box that says "Tell the Publisher" in that box click the link that says "I'd like to read this book on Kindle". That's it. The more people asking for it, the better chance it will be offered in this format.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I did. I am reading the book now. Would love a download version so when traveling could read it then.

Glenn

No I actually happened to buy a used version a few weeks ago. Its good stuff.

I talked to Steve Williams over at WMI recently to see if they were going to do another publishing run anytime soon since they were sold out and the secondary market is ridiculous on them.

"I am sorry but that book is sold out and we currently do not have any plans to reprint it. You might be able to find it on eBay or Amazon."

Did a Kindle request on it on Amazon, maybe someday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back