Kansas Whitetails - The Reckoning

Congratulations Randy. A great shot, buck, and story. That looks like some VERY challenging terrain for spot and stalk WT hunting!

We all know things happen fast and anything can happen in two days. I am guessing Spitz will get a chance at a good buck yet! Well done guys.

Congrats Fin. Sounds like you guys had some well deserved good fortune, good looking buck! Ok Spitz, knock down another one!

Just got wind that Spitz notched his tag on a dinker. He's okay with it though because he needed the meat to feed his starving family this winter.

Not enough coverage for pics, but when we get done in a few hours even the tractor driving food plottin buggy drivin corn fliging crowd will be impressed. I am still shaking and I wasn't even the shooter. It will take a few hours, but you will want to read this one, trust me.

Yea I just got the same wind from Randy and his text was full of swear words and huge deer etc.....

I see that he beat me to the post

I'll get the Bad Boy Buggie warmed up to help you guys with the pack out.

Last edited:
Done. Ran a landscaping business back home for a few years while I was in school and I've got the only dry driveway and sidewalk in RiverRock. Where do I sign up?

Just got wind that Spitz notched his tag on a dinker. He's okay with it though because he needed the meat to feed his starving family this winter.

WHAT ?!?!!? There is a picture floating out in the net and I didn't get one "again"..... Someones getting an A$$ whoopin ;)

Congrats on your Meat buck !!

OYOA 1, Deer 0 ... ;)

Lawnboy.... I thought you knew I joke 99.9% of the time.......... And don't lie to me. I'll drive to Montana and punch you in the NUTZ. If I got a picture, so did you. Strike one for lying to me... ;)

Hey man I just got a picture a few hours ago. None at the time of your complaining. I tell the truth dude.;) I'm going to get my cup on before you try to punch my nutters:D

It looks like a nice wide basket rack

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back