PEAX Equipment

Iraqi conservation efforts

Sasquatchewan

Hmmm might have been time to try the taser challenge from another thread? Quite a few too many spectators for launching that project!

You'd think they'd have figured out how to not do it after the same media circus produced injuries in 2018. But maybe that's expecting too much. I attended college with several Iraqui exchange students. Not impressed with their lack of common sense ... or personal hygiene.

You'd think they'd have figured out how to not do it after the same media circus produced injuries in 2018. But maybe that's expecting too much. I attended college with several Iraqui exchange students. Not impressed with their lack of common sense ... or personal hygiene.

I used to do jiu-jitsu with a couple dudes from Iraq (in Grand Forks, ND of all places). They always had good hygiene. I know this because you really find out how good a persons hygiene is when they have you in a headlock.

Last edited:
I used to do jiu-jitsu with a couple dudes from Iraq. They always had good hygiene. I know this because you really find out how good a persons hygiene is when they have you in a headlock.
Admittedly my experience is dated. A lot of people didn't exercise good hygiene in the seventies. Being stinky was a fad that spanned a lot of cultures. But those guys really seemed to stand out in the classroom or cafeteria. Might have been what they ate but we thought it was BO.

As to lack of common sense, one only has to view the video ... and know it's a repeat performance. Very dumb! I know a few guys who served over there. They were also not impressed. Generally speaking it's a very messed up part of the world. No doubt about that.

Those Syrian bears are sure pretty! What's their status? I'd not heard of them before.

Admittedly my experience is dated. A lot of people didn't exercise good hygiene in the seventies. Being stinky was a fad that spanned a lot of cultures. But those guys really seemed to stand out in the classroom or cafeteria. Might have been what they ate but we thought it was BO.

As to lack of common sense, one only has to view the video ... and know it's a repeat performance. Very dumb! I know a few guys who served over there. They were also not impressed. Generally speaking it's a very messed up part of the world. No doubt about that.

Those Syrian bears are sure pretty! What's their status? I'd not heard of them before.

how does that pedaling backwards work?

Have you ever heard the phrase about not having anything nice to say?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back