Caribou Gear

Input on rifle scopes

As far as the CDS system goes to those that have it, how is the variance of the turret in relation to your loads. Are they relativley close or not?

I had a CDS turret cut for my 280AI handloads. The turret cuts from Leupold are almost identical to the ballistics/trajectory I computed using Strelok app and my field observations/results. The accuracy of the turret with relation to your load is going to be dependent on the quality of the data you provide to Leupold.

How about Burris? I had one on my Weatherby .257, then remounted it on my Remington. I have another Burris on my Remington XP 100, 7mm08 which I purchased about 12 years ago. I've never had any problem with my Burris scopes in all the years I've owned them. That's also true of the Leupolds I have owned I might add. While I haven't done a price comparison, Burris scopes may be a more economical option. They may or may not offer the features you're looking for but the quality and durability of their rifles scopes is outstanding. Check them out.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back