Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Im bowing out

I'm still blown away by those IL real estate taxes.. But your income tax is way lower than MN state income taxes so there is some offset there.

So I was driving past a new construction Subdivision this morning they started the project last summer. A couple of there model homes are coming along, up but not sided yet. with material prices up (I'm not sure exactly what percent someone please help me out there) and rates at 5% ~ that's an extra 25% on monthly cost roughly $550 without the added building cost. When they finally get the houses done maybe this fall at best I'm guessing? How much more are they going to cost than they projected when the project started?

Another nice Lil setback in this market is that my VA loan is almost completely worthless, almost every seller we've looked at won't accept such a loan. Feels discriminatory at first, but I understand the reasoning. Doesn't make me feel any better about it, but I see why sellers are taking that route.

Another nice Lil setback in this market is that my VA loan is almost completely worthless, almost every seller we've looked at won't accept such a loan. Feels discriminatory at first, but I understand the reasoning. Doesn't make me feel any better about it, but I see why sellers are taking that route.
That sucks

My gf and I have abandoned the idea of finding a permanent residence, and are focusing on buying properties we can rent out after a year. It's not any easier to find investment properties, but it's less stressful in a sense.

How accurate is that calculator? I ran some scenarios where 680 scores got a better rate than 800 plus scores.
I think it's just a aggregator so it's accurate but there are variables it's not telling you.

So for instance folks with a 680 largely don't qualify for a loan and have less money, but those who do do because they have access to X program, which has a lower rate. People with 800 have more money and don't qualify for that subsidized rate.... etc etc.

That would be my guess.

I think it's just a aggregator so it's accurate but there are variables it's not telling you.

So for instance folks with a 680 largely don't qualify for a loan and have less money, but those who do do because they have access to X program, which has a lower rate. People with 800 have more money and don't qualify for that subsidized rate.... etc etc.

That would be my guess.
Subsidized rates for people with bad credit. Sounds familiar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back