If I weren't such a nice guy

mdunc8

I would be packing out a bull right now. Instead, I just left the woods, there's a 12 year old with a giant smile on his face, and I'm getting ready to help a buddy move into his new house.

Awesome, sometimes its more fun helping the new hunters out. Can't wait till my girls are old enough to hunt.

I would be packing out a bull right now. Instead, I just left the woods, there's a 12 year old with a giant smile on his face, and I'm getting ready to help a buddy move into his new house.

We could use a few more people that realize there are more important things than just pulling the trigger. Good for you. I'll bet that kid remembers today for a long long time.

I get just as excited if not more seeing someone else harvest an animal, especially a youngster rather than harvesting something myself!!! Kuddos to you!!!! There will be a future sportsman in the making to keep the tradition alive!!!!

I didn't know the lad. Figured I'd change my plans rather than hunt on top of each other. I went and checked them out after I heard shots. He dropped his first elk right after first light.

Great job, Dunc. Hopefully when you are old and hobbled, that deed will be repaid to you.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back