If I was the world's best golfer...

Silent But Deadly

...and had a billion, was average looking, and had all of the world's hottest chicks all over me, my hit count would probably be in the triple digits. Maybe the guy went a little overboard and didn't use the best judgement, but look at his situation. Is there a girl out there that he can honestly know really loves him unconditionally? Any woman he gets involved with is only in it for the money and fame. His wife is for sure no exception. How could you be faithful to one of them? I totally get it. In my opinion, the only dumb thing he did was get married. Next year I am hunting in all Nike Golf apparal to show my support.

Already got my new hunting hat .....

31fdh92F8NL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

When his wife said I do.

She was really saying "I Do realize he is gonna hit everything with a pulse".

When he said I do.

He was really saying "I do realize you are gonna take me for a lot of money".

When his wife said I do.

When he said I do.

Well said.

Awesome I just got a Tiger Hunting game. Comes up and excel and you drive the escalade getting away from his wife.

When his wife said I do.

When he said I do.

...and the PGA is thinking they'd be happy to fund Tigey's wife's new prenup if he'll come back to the office.

The more famous and successful they are the more they think they can get away with whatever they want, then when they get caught in Woods case wood on Wood using a woody you know the blank puppy dog stare saying no it wasn’t me that crapped on the floor suppose to get them out of the dog house. I for one feel he deserves whatever happens to him but then there are his children and kids deserve better from mom or dad.

In my opinion, the only dumb thing he did was get married.
I totally agree. I can't blame him for his hit count. BUT, one agrees to put that aside when you get married. I don't dig infidelity. It's worse on the kids than the adults no matter the income level....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back