Tinder/Hinge/dating apps in general

Met my wife while managing a weight room in college. Been married for 3 years yesterday, together for 5. I stayed away from the apps like a plague.

No I didn't ask her out at the gym. It was in the library, like a civilized gent.

With online dating apps like Tinder there is an algorithm, if you continue to swipe right on every good looking girl. Then you will get more bots and fake profiles. It is important to only swipe on people you are interested in that you believe are real. If not, you will not be seen by the actual real people in the app.

There is a way to boost your favorability on apps like Tinder that have a global function. Drop your location in Thailand, Phillipines, Uganda for a day and you will get over 100 potential matches, then move your location back home and you will be more visual to those in your area. Because your profile in the algorithm has raised its status as a better profile.

If you want to be a passport bro in those countries, then by all means you do you. Might be cheaper to go to Northern Nevada to a brothel, but I imagine those countries have more beautiful scenery than Northern Nevada.

Another thing would be to take and have good pictures on your profile. People buy things based on how it looks in advertising and you want to advertise your self. Even if you have mostly hunting and fishing pictures, it is probably a good idea to doctor some of those photos up to make them seem better quality.

With your profile, you want to eloquently state your purpose in the app, your goals, hobbies, and ambitions. Because Women tend to read the profile to judge your character. Women get about 10x - 100x the matches that men get and you want to stand out. A good joke in the profile or an open ended statement/question to incite curiosity also never hurts.

Even though online dating apps are simply photos, a blurb, and then start matching. You want to put some effort into it to stand out against the rest of the crowd. Because of the ease of use there are many who just take the minimum effort and miss opportunities in finding love.

You also want to develop yourself. Not many want to date the cook from McDonalds, a guy without a car, a guy who smells bad, etc. The better you can improve yourself, the more appealing you will be to women.

One of the advantages of online dating is you get to figure out if the person is worth dating before your spend money on them.

Even then you can have horror stories, but you can learn from them on what not to do.

Applebee's is more than acceptable on a first date to get to know someone. 2 for $25 is a lot better than going to a Hibachi and being $100 out the door with someone you do not want a second date with.

Never go fishing on the rocks until you can assure yourself that your date is sure footed. It is better to go fishing on the beach or flat area until you are assured the other person is flat footed.

Going Bowling is a decent first date, because you can still have fun even if your date is not the same person in the picture.

With online dating apps like Tinder there is an algorithm, if you continue to swipe right on every good looking girl. Then you will get more bots and fake profiles. It is important to only swipe on people you are interested in that you believe are real. If not, you will not be seen by the actual real people in the app.

There is a way to boost your favorability on apps like Tinder that have a global function. Drop your location in Thailand, Phillipines, Uganda for a day and you will get over 100 potential matches, then move your location back home and you will be more visual to those in your area. Because your profile in the algorithm has raised its status as a better profile.

If you want to be a passport bro in those countries, then by all means you do you. Might be cheaper to go to Northern Nevada to a brothel, but I imagine those countries have more beautiful scenery than Northern Nevada.

Another thing would be to take and have good pictures on your profile. People buy things based on how it looks in advertising and you want to advertise your self. Even if you have mostly hunting and fishing pictures, it is probably a good idea to doctor some of those photos up to make them seem better quality.

With your profile, you want to eloquently state your purpose in the app, your goals, hobbies, and ambitions. Because Women tend to read the profile to judge your character. Women get about 10x - 100x the matches that men get and you want to stand out. A good joke in the profile or an open ended statement/question to incite curiosity also never hurts.

Even though online dating apps are simply photos, a blurb, and then start matching. You want to put some effort into it to stand out against the rest of the crowd. Because of the ease of use there are many who just take the minimum effort and miss opportunities in finding love.

You also want to develop yourself. Not many want to date the cook from McDonalds, a guy without a car, a guy who smells bad, etc. The better you can improve yourself, the more appealing you will be to women.

One of the advantages of online dating is you get to figure out if the person is worth dating before your spend money on them.

Even then you can have horror stories, but you can learn from them on what not to do.

Applebee's is more than acceptable on a first date to get to know someone. 2 for $25 is a lot better than going to a Hibachi and being $100 out the door with someone you do not want a second date with.

Never go fishing on the rocks until you can assure yourself that your date is sure footed. It is better to go fishing on the beach or flat area until you are assured the other person is flat footed.

Going Bowling is a decent first date, because you can still have fun even if your date is not the same person in the picture.
You building profiles as a side gig or what?

Horse girl husband here too. Spent two years in college at a school with a huge equine science program and talked shit about horse girls the whole time because they generally lived up to all the negative stereotypes. Lots of spoiled daddy’s girls getting a degree that won’t provide a job that will even get remotely close to paying for horses. I’m assuming most equine science majors have a plan to find a new daddy after to college to fund their horse fun times.

I really did hit the lottery finding a non-psycho horse girl.
I’m amazed you ended up as a horsegirl husband after that experience! She must be a gem! That school experience still has me jaded.

Not my story, but a good one. Good friend calls to tell me about his match.com date coming up in Boise, ID. He sent me a couple pictures and sail, "check this out." She looked like a solid 10. He had been trading messages with her and was planning to take her to a nice quiet restaurant as a first date.

A couple days goes by and he calls me back and says, "Get a load of this." He says she previously mentioned in her messages that she was hard of hearing and so he'd have to speak up around her. He didn't think anything of it.

But, when they meet at the restaurant it turns out she's completely deaf, but an expert lip reader. The problem is when she speaks, it's only at 70+ dBA and in Helen Keller's worst accent. It was apparently the longest first date dinner of his life and was drawing some long annoyed stares by other patrons for over an hour. Poor girl - but an awesome story to hear from my friend.

Not my story, but a good one. Good friend calls to tell me about his match.com date coming up in Boise, ID. He sent me a couple pictures and sail, "check this out." She looked like a solid 10. He had been trading messages with her and was planning to take her to a nice quiet restaurant as a first date.

A couple days goes by and he calls me back and says, "Get a load of this." He says she previously mentioned in her messages that she was hard of hearing and so he'd have to speak up around her. He didn't think anything of it.

But, when they meet at the restaurant it turns out she's completely deaf, but an expert lip reader. The problem is when she speaks, it's only at 70+ dBA and in Helen Keller's worst accent. It was apparently the longest first date dinner of his life and was drawing some long annoyed stares by other patrons for over an hour. Poor girl - but an awesome story to hear from my friend.
Have you ever seen I hope they serve beer in hell?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/l1J9uLBPjqCVIM2GI" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

But did he get laid? :p

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back