Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sunny Boy, Rest Easy

So sorry to hear of your loss. I had a wonderful golden retriever named Wally for 14 years. He definitely had a huge impact on my life.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I had a wonderful golden retriever named Wally for 14 years. He definitely had a huge impact on my life.
I also had a golden when I was younger. Got him when I started kindergarten until I was 22. He was 17 when he passed and was always there for me growing up. He was very special.

Thanks everyone, I knew I could never capture what Sunny meant to me in words, but I felt that it should be known somewhere how great he was and that I cared for him deeply. Dogs show the purest form of love and they are so special in so many ways. I wasn't sure what to expect when I made the decision to let him go but I have to acknowledge how peaceful his passing was when it came. I've been crying on and off throughout the day, looking at where he used to sleep and remembering all the good times. It's a weird feeling to live without him as he was a constant for much of my life. Dogs are truly special souls and I am so lucky to have had such a great one in my life. Give your fuzzy loved ones a good neck scratch or belly rub or whatever they like and a treat, they deserve it all.

Sorry for your loss. A great dog is a truly special companion. Your post seems a fitting tribute to Sunny

It is obvious that you gave him a great life. He gave you one back. That's a great honor for both of you. You will have a lifetime of great memories, no matter how much pain you feel now. Best of luck. We will all be thinking about you.

So sorry for your loss. I too had to wait a few minutes after reading your tribute to him. They are just not here with us long enough.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back