IDBugler and Moosie's 2020 Epic Goat Hunt

Dang Moosie, you are losing it in your old age. I was trying to initiate a little intrastate trash talk, and you have to be all civilized and agreeable. SMH :)

Guys like me keep BF up at night and I really like Randy so I'm at a 2 instead of 10. I'm guessing at a 2 I still keep him up.

We are laying out some scouting trips and some preparation ideas so we'll have some more pictures and story later. BK should stop in next week and give his .02 as well.

What have I missed!!!! I sure miss this place that's for sure. Crazy how life grabs you and takes you away from things you loved doing. I will promise to update more to get everyone caught back up to present day.... hopefully. For now I will make it short as morels are popping and I just can't get enough of those things. See you all soon.

What have I missed!!!! I sure miss this place that's for sure. Crazy how life grabs you and takes you away from things you loved doing. I will promise to update more to get everyone caught back up to present day.... hopefully. For now I will make it short as morels are popping and I just can't get enough of those things. See you all soon.

Good to see you back @IdahoBugler.
Matt

Screw morels! Story and pics from last years sheep hunt!

Screw morels! Story and pics from last years sheep hunt!

While IDBugler is out looking for morels, I can sneak in a couple video's. I think I have some of the Ram hunt. I'll dig some up Sunday and get one posted.

The real question about this is how can someone draw a Desert Ram hunt in 2019 and a goat tag in 2020. the only answer I can think of is his Lucky Hunting partner. "PROVE ME WRONG".

Till that story, We snuck out together to ,Colorado ? Wyoming ? Some place...... last year before the Sheep hunt and IDB his son, and me all had tags. We worked all day Friday, his son KJ had a football game Friday night, and right after the game we left and drove all night. Got there in the morning as the sun was coming up. Smoked 3 lopes before dark, all from different herds, and started driving home.

Weather was coming in so we knew we didn't have much time to hunt. Saturday night a snow storm hit and roads shut down so after almost 48 hours of straight running and gunning we were forced to sleep. Never has a hotel bed felt so comfortable in full hunting cloths ;)

T20191019_125625.jpg20191019_130147.jpg

Talking with IDB this morning there is a half dozen ways to enter the unit we want to try. This includes between now and October at least 6 scouting trips. There should be a lot of pictures on these trips posted here. We will post back packing lists, equipment used and will answer all kinds of questions you guys have. Hopefully it will be fun (First and foremost), Entertaining, and informative.

For those that want to see Bryce's "Trophies" from over the years, Zac G. put him on the "HIT LIST" a few years ago. Here is the video. Worth the watch.

Last edited:
I feel like I’m learning about a bunch of OG shit I didn’t know existed...this is amazing.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back