MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

IDBugler and Moosie's 2020 Epic Goat Hunt

Been swamped. So many stories to tell, so many inappropriate things to say,,,,, ;)

I've actually have started getting in Goat shape by running to the fridge to work up to running out to the mailbox. I should be able to run to the end of the block by hunting season.

as far as hunting, in addition to PARKERs ELK Tag he drew, We pulled 3 more First come, tags in Idaho. Tags run out in the first 10 mins usually so I'm pretty excited. My other 2 boys and me haven't hunted in a few years. Man time goes by so fast !!!! But as far as adventures, October should be epic !!

Sawtooth.png

My anniversary is this weekend so it will be fun to step away from the emails and phone calls. Then, it's time to go scouting. It has been slow lately with no trips to the field but I see real soon some Goat pics hitting this page. Time to wake up the sleepy legs and test the boots.

We are in the process of designing the "Lightning series" for women for my fishing Apparel side. I have to take a poll and see what people think if I should wear these while out this year ? At least the leggings part......... It's not Pink fuzzy slippers, but I could do matching ones ;)

Hooded-Full-Sleeve(Girls).jpg

Please don't wear them.

HAHA... You would think that after all these Years I would figure out if someone is serious, or if they are baiting me on the internet. I still can't figure it out though. Would you be saying don't wear them because you want me too and it's a challenge ? Or are you serious. Maybe you want me to wear the Purple ones ?

Hooded-Full-Sleeve(Girls3).jpg

I'm jst messing. the best I could do is wear the Scale series shirt but even at that IDB wouldn't like it.

Hooded Full Sleeve.jpg

In all seriousness though, we do have a new product invention coming out that we are working on a patent on. If we can get everything lined up we will have pictures with it and the goat. Will be hard to get the stars to align that fast though. Still in proto type stage. Realistically it will be next year.

The flabletics commercials will never be the same for me if u wear those outfits.

My eyes can no longer see what they've seen. I knew not to look, but I couldn't stop myself. Those commercials will never be the same.

I've been lurking the last couple of weeks and it's been a long, long time since I've posted let alone a long time since I've been on here(a quick visit now and then over the years) and I decided to search ol' Moosie and what do I find? This thread and my eyes say "do not look" , "do not look", "do not look" , but my curiosity wins out and now I'm going to be Moosie'd again, as shall all of us!! One would think one would wise up, but unfortunately that brain cell is lost in space, so I shall strap on my spurs and saddle the horse and ride along with what's to come....god help us!!! Can't wait for the untold shenanigans to begin!!!

shots fired.....

84850002.jpg

@csutton7 , You know. I've always said I don't care if it's good things or bad things said about me, as long as you are talking about me.

I've missed you too Amigo, Glad you are keeping track of me !!

Now onto the difference of Goats and Sheep !!!

You shoot goats,
You sleep with sheep....
Who doesn't know the difference ?

Below is IDB's Sheep
Below that is my Goat
If you don't think I can hunt, Below me.....

20190905_150729.jpg

Vegan copy.jpg

IThis thread and my eyes say "do not look" , "do not look", "do not look" , but my curiosity wins out and now I'm going to be Moosie'd again, as shall all of us!!

As far as "Don't Look" , we are on the top 8 pages of most viewed in this section. 4k views. Sure it's like in 130-140th place but we haven't even started scouting yet. We're about to ramp it up to the next level.

Glad you are posting again, or at least honored this post by posting here :) . There are many lurkers that wouldn't admit it. Admitting it is the first step in recovery bud !!!!

My anniversary is this weekend so it will be fun to step away from the emails and phone calls. Then, it's time to go scouting. It has been slow lately with no trips to the field but I see real soon some Goat pics hitting this page. Time to wake up the sleepy legs and test the boots.

We are in the process of designing the "Lightning series" for women for my fishing Apparel side. I have to take a poll and see what people think if I should wear these while out this year ? At least the leggings part......... It's not Pink fuzzy slippers, but I could do matching ones ;)

View attachment 147663
I feel like you are asking permission to do what, deep down, you just want to do anyway. Just be you man. No judgment here if you like to rock the pink leggings.

Pink does help if S&R becomes involved. I hard-wired a dead man switch into my heart that triggers a strobe if the heart stops. I epoxied the strobe to my forehead. Just trying to do my part.

Back