Caribou Gear Tarp

Idaho Lt. Gov claims Idaho owns federal lands

flatcoat

Story Here

Janice McGeachin is running for Governor. So is Ammon Bundy. We were smart enough to reject Raul Labrador last time around, hopefully we'll do so we these two nuts. Can BHA please have their next pint night in Idaho Falls at The Celt? It's a shitty irish bar but McGeachin owns it.

Im excited to change my voter registration so I can vote against her in the primary

AKA, Idaho
Idaho is doing just fine thanks, but she is definitely not ideal. She is already playing political games to pander to certain voters last week with her mask mandate order while she was acting governor. No way the order would ever stick but boy did she pump up the fringe voters with her nonsense.

Idaho is doing just fine thanks, but she is definitely not ideal. She is already playing political games to pander to certain voters last week with her mask mandate order while she was acting governor. No way the order would ever stick but boy did she pump up the fringe voters with her nonsense.
Politics forever, but seems to be more outrageous recently…

If someone is saying outrageous crap don’t vote for them, either party, they are lying and will be a terrible leader. If someone is giving measured responses, and couching their words it means they understand the complexity of issues and the limits of their position.

Often political conversations go; well I voted for crazy R or crazy D because the other guy was R or D… yeah ok, but where were you in the primary.

I’m sorry but there are very reasonable democrats and republicans running for office, the fact they don’t advance is the fault of “your” team being stupid.

Sorry for the rant @Hilljackoutlaw but kinda to your point I’m sick of the fringe of both sides dominating the conversation.

Eastern Oregon apparently wants to join the ranks of Idaho.
Lack of representation and the extremes spread further.

Good lord. Idaho sure seems like an interesting cocktail of anti govt militia types, UT, and CA transplants.
Idaho does have its share of extreme characters. First election after I moved there was 1992. I had not heard of Bo, and was surprised at the support he recieved from most of the North Idaho counties.
Also interesting that while the bio presented here by the Southern Poverty Law Center is accurate, their organization is extreme to the left perspective. Good way to raise money, by harping on how extreme the other side is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back