Caribou Gear

Idaho Bighorn Sheep Lottert Tag

Just a guess but I'm betting you are on cloud 10 right about now. Can't wait to hear about the hunt. Congrats!

Had to be "in it to win it".....congratulations. Looking forward to the story with pics.

WOW!!!Congrats, you got a trip scheduled to scout up north yet?

You have to love hells canyon. Good luck and can't wait to see some pictures. If you've never been into hells canyon, shoot a PM. I've never been lucky enough to sheep hunt but have been in there with a buddy deer hunting. I know a guy that hunted sheep in there 3 or 4 years ago I might be able pick his brain.

Brymoore, did they post what kind of odds that you beat to pull it?

Post a ridiculous amount of scouting pics. Can't wait to follow this one.

Roughly 3000:1 odds. I have a buddy in Lewiston scouting for me this weekend. I'm going up next weekend. I then have a two week business trip I can't miss. I'll scramble back into Idaho a day before the opener.

I'm looking forward to reading the thread about this hunt! Yea, you beat some great odds on that one! What's that, .003% odds? I'm no math wiz, but that looks right!
Congratulations!

Congrats on the 190 ram!

Wait...that may be premature. What a huge win for the home team.

You'll be burning some serious fuel between now and September!

Wow now that's beating some odds right there. Gonna be an epic hunt congrats. Gonna be a great fall for you that's for sure. Sheep tag is that the first one on the forum this year?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back