ID moose, sheep, goat

Hey "T" what unit did you apply for? I'm hoping to pull a Billy tag this year ass well, although I don't have your and Moosies luck.:D Hopefully 6015 will treat me better than in the past.

Here's hoping!!

Hopefully this year will be the year. Been tryin' for that Md Fk sheep tag since 1999. Probably only two weeks left to wait! |oo

Don't wann jinx myself but am pullin for a moose tag hopefully, but the way my luck with the idaho draws have been I will be seeing a refund in my future!

you're welcome boyz, I didn't put in for non of the Idaho 3. I decided to put in for Idaho Deer and take a Bruiser, Don't question me, I'll draw :D :D

I'm in for Mtn Goat. I put in for the same area that BOY shot his in last year, so that should cut down on the scouting trips. Now I just need a tag and to get in a shape other than round...

I hope I get lucky this year and pull a moose tag. Anyone know the exact dates the F&G have posted the results other years? I could be wrong but I think it has been posted as early as May 15th and as late as May 22nd.

Moosie, we aren't questioning whether you will draw. We are questioning whether you will kill a bruiser or just another "moosie sized deer" ;)

BrianID, You will see Moosie with his Biggest Deer Ever, Not that it's saying much, but this year I'm "cheating" :) I'm gonig to an Area that has 100% drawing odds and a Buncho private land that I get to explore. Stay tuned, I'm sitting on some Tags this year !! :D :D

I jsut hope that Tbone doesn't draw, or my wife will REALLY be pissed when I take some time off to go help him out too :D

Good luck to everyone.Will just put infor deer and elk this year.
T-bone, I must read to many kids books,my daughters favorite is Three Billy Goats Gruff and Chick Tock.

I got sick and tired of not drawing any Idaho deer, elk or antelope tags, going on 15-16 years. So I thought I might as well start on the big 3 again. I'm one for one planning on going two for two, this time for sheep. :) The wife put in for Moose. Good luck to all that applied.

BrianID,

Results were posted online last year on May 22nd.

I drew moose last year and did NOT fill my tag so I can't apply for 2 years so will put in for deer/elk/entelope this year.

Good luck all the rest who draw this year!
Jaxon

I put in for sheep in one of the units that boarders MT. Figure I could probably talk a buddy or two into scouting it for me when I draw.

Back