PEAX Equipment

I want 2000 MEmbers BY....

Moosie

Grand poopa
WWoohhhhhhhhh...... I'm with ya. HELL, I don't need to Smoke nothing. I'm that way all the time without it
wink.gif

You know me, Mind is always somewere else .

Looks like the 2004 Request is Well on it's way. I've seen alot of Invites to the Site Via E-mail were I was CC.ed in them. Thanx.

Now that I'm rested up, I need to go take a Nap !!!!
rolleyes.gif

JAn 1st
smile.gif

1743 Right now... Invite your Friends, Neighbors, enemies from other boards, or your Mother (Especialy if she's cute
wink.gif

Lets fill the vacant 257 slots by Jan 2st. I don't want "FAKE" people signing up, real people, Real friends. HOW About it folks ? I'm sure some of you are chatting on Other places and Haven't invited your Friend over. I'm sure some of you are Going to school or work with someone and haven't invited them yet. I'm sure someone jsut needs the link to find our home thiers....

How About it ? If every 7th Person did this one time We'd be there !!!!

What do ya say ? Will you take the Challenge ?

Also, I'd like Everybody that has a friend that they posted here with in the Past but they don't find this their Every day home anymore to drop them a Reminder E-mail. I'm tiered of only seeing 10-20 people on at a Time max... (Heck right now it's only 7
frown.gif
(Although it is Midnight I guess
wink.gif
BY Jan 1st, Let's have 40-50 People on at a time,

LET's GET THIS PARTY STARTED !!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Lets fill the vacant 257 slots by Jan 2st. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moosie, go to sleep....you aren't thinking straight!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

How many People have you invited TK ? HUmmmm Thought so
wink.gif
Get busy boy, put that youth non tallented self to some Good use !!!!

A better sales pitch would be to make it 2004...you know, to break in the new year!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-07-2003 00:22: Message edited by: Ovis ]</font>

DID I say JAn 2st ? What the HELL DATE is that ?!?! Pick either the 1st or the 2nd Moosie !!! HEll, It must be late.. Or it's a normal typing day
wink.gif

Ovis, Whats the Difference between Jan 1st and saying 2004 ? 25 days... thats 10 people a day. There is 1.5 million people on the Net not at my site... I only want 257 of them
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

TK, Good night then
biggrin.gif

Uh....are you smoke'n something tonight?

2004 is only 4 more people than your request.

Don't you get it? Jan 1st is the beginning of the year 2004.

Hmmmm....go to bed!

I think I will talk to my God-Father and his 3 sons and get them to register on here. They should like it here, it'll be later this month though, but I'll get them here.
(Dad Uncle paul and the boys are my people leave them alone LOL LOL)
Quick Draw

I should put on any email that I send from the JOKE section the website and all that stuff. You know to try and brain wash them into joining the site. If it works well in my mind then it should work well outside my mind.
Quick Draw

HAnger... What ever it takes to get um here
wink.gif
Hell, Thats the only place Elk TURD (Dinger) visits any more
tongue.gif

Well, I wanna a million bucks, but it ain't gonna happen.
wink.gif

I will see what I can do.
smile.gif

Is it worth a hat to ya?
fight.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Real friends. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the challenging part!
wink.gif
Most of mine are already here. But I know a few "lost souls," I'll see what I can do...
(but no promises
elkgrin.gif
)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-10-2003 08:40: Message edited by: RANDALL K ]</font>

"Is it worth a hat to ya?" depends if you bring them in and Sign them up for the suporting Membership too
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I opened the bar for ya!!

Hats? Ya got Hats!!

How many souls does it take to get a hat?
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-11-2003 12:00: Message edited by: Gunner46 ]</font>

Back