Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

I need prayers if you are so inclined....

SFC B

So, as some of you know the last year has been one of upheaval and transition in the SFC household. I was medically retired from the Army after almost 21years and that process was much quicker than they had relayed to me (said I would probably be out in Jan-Feb and was out in OCT). As such I didn't have the volume of applications for job in the Springs area out I needed to try and secure a position immediately. Couple that with the Army screwing up my pay for four months and it became necessary for me to go back to Europe to the job I held previously in order to get the $$$$ rolling again. I have been here by myself since April and it is tough. No family or friends in the area just work and the gym. Well, I got a couple of tentative job offers last week and have sent them both back yes answers as I would take either one to get me home. Not nearly as much as I am making here but plenty to live on. Add to that trying to not miss my second season in a row for deer and elk and I need all the happy thoughts and prayer you Hunttalkers can muster. If all goes right I still might make 2nd season in CO.......

Wishing ypu all the best. As mom would say "This too shall Pass, it may pass like a kidney stone but it will pass"

SFC B, I'm praying for you and your family. That you find a good job close to home, be able to spend time with your family, and hunt this coming fall. Thank you for your military service.

Hope you get back to the Springs with a solid job soon. You certainly are over due for some positive news.
Thanks for your service and associated sacrifices. We all notice and appreciate it.

Prayers sent, I'm going through the PEB process right now and am appealing the findings. I feel your struggle.

Keep at it and you will make a way for yourself.

Prayed for you, man. Thanks for your service. Hang in there!

Sending happy thoughts the transition becomes smoother and your time in the woods is more rewarding than could hope. Thanks for your service and welcome home.

Praying that you are able to reconnect with family, friends, and find the peace and solace that participating the in the natural world can provide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back